Devons in wall 100

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I got this cool tank from a Ex fish store owner.. 8'x15x15. and i just so happened to have an 8 foot wall in my sump room. Too Perfect! dont know what direction im gonna go with it yet.. I have reef T5's for it so i may do another reef tank but predators would be fun too. and cheaper.
Here's where it starts-
IMG_20111129_170139.jpg

IMG_20111201_191543.jpg

IMG_20111130_222121.jpg

IMG_20111130_222254.jpg

IMG_20111130_222228.jpg

IMG_20111130_195323.jpg

12-1-11

dmatt88

That is so awesome dude! Or a frag tank. this is gunna b fun seeing how u take it.

Matt's DROIDX using Forum Runner since idiots hacked thru tapatalk.

Built347

Im pretty pumped about it.. i was shopping for a big tank to replace my 125 when i found this. Its no 250 but i love it in the wall.. im leaning on another reef tank of some sort.. the limitations of this tank with preds would be a huge disappointment i think.

glampka

It looks like the tank is divided into 3 sections. If so, you could do a reef section, predator section...... Definitely would be different.

Built347

I cut the dividers out last night. I would really be lost with what to do with 3 33 gallon tanks.. I left an inch or so glued to the front and rear plate.. I have a feeling they are part of the structure. 1/4" acrylic worries me with 800 pounds of water in it.

dmatt88

That's really sharp. Sump is going in behind right?

Matt's Droidx via tapatalk.

Built347

The wall that its in is the sump room.. I'm building the 150 sump to support both tanks. Something else I wanted to do is a living refugium.. I saw a really cool setup on YouTube where he has a seperate 75 gallon plantlife tank in line with the sump .. I thought that was cool.

Built347

got a 55g today for the refugium.. im gunning for your 1,030 juan.. whats it like having a saltwater lake in your house?lol

Built347

thanks. im running out of luck i think. i found a 1/2" crack in the front sheet. i cant feel it from the outside and its not leaking but it worries the absolute shi# out of me. time to order some weld-on i guess.. anybody know which # is the best for this situation?

dmatt88

So sweet. I'm anxiously awaiting ur response. Juan betcha 100 has the answer.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back