Devons in wall 100

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Devon, hopefully I can meet up with you tomorrow! Have fun today though, and you totally need to walk around downtown Chicago at night, the city in the dark is amazing!

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yeah, most people don't believe the traffic. It coulda taken you1-1/2 to 2 hrs to go to Navy Pier by car if you started at 4:00 on a Friday. I heard that Cirque du Soleil was causing traffic also. It's always something here. If I can't get out of the house by 2:30, I stay home, lol!

Matt, I was planning on MCF and Fish Planet. Then, depending on how much time we have, west of me and where they're staying, is Beyond the Reef and Aquarium Adventure. If we're pressed for time, I may go to plan B just to make it to Advanced Aquatics.
Plan B? Go to work late, lol!
Advanced Aquatics is better than Aquarium Adventure because it has a lot more frags. But, Beyond the Reef and AA are a block apart, so it's easy to hit fast. Going to the Shedd is pretty important, I hope you guys don't have to rush through it just to get to the fish stores. They all close at 5:00 so, if we're pressed for time, we can go to MCF, Fish Planet and maybe Sea Schor.

Call me when you guys leave the Shedd so I can get ready to pick ya up!
Have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat, leave the Sea Schor for me please! :LOL:!