Devons in wall 100

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I could do a softy reef.. It will be a while before I can get enough lights to support sps/lps. I'm broke after buying this much stock in pvc

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Built347

Wow! Sweet build! Those pieces of the dividers make great mounts for your powerheads. I vote Reef

Ya atleast I can use them for something other than an ugly conversation starter..." why did u put plastic pieces in the tank?".. ughh...

Built347

i say reef all the way!!!
I agree. Since I set up my other reef tank upstairs the TV has gotten lonely I love all of the different corals.. I was kindof hoping somebody would have a really cool idea that wouldn't be a reef(most expensive thing you can fill a glass box with). Looks like another reef it is...

catran

I could do a softy reef.. It will be a while before I can get enough lights to support sps/lps. I'm broke after buying this much stock in pvc

Lol! Yeah, ya think plain plastic would be cheaper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Built347

Got some sand in there yesterday.. it is just now getting back to normal where I can see everything..Starting to look like an aquarium!
IMG_20120101_211338.jpg

IMG_20120101_211350.jpg

dmatt88

So what's keeping u from predator on one breeder or coral frags next?

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

Built347

Do you mean whats keeping me from doing preds on this tank and coral on the next tank?

sorry dont understand the question matt...

you wont believe what i did today.. got the pump for the skimmer.got an 1800 because thats all he had(used... no cover or prop ). I put the new impeller that i ordered in it. Put a spare face plate that i had laying around on it.. threaded a couple threads down on all of the screws.. sat it down went about pulling the skimmer out of the sump so i can measure and cut some pvc/hose for it.. i go to thread the pvc onto the pump so i can cut some hose and BLAMM face cover shifts and snaps the propeller axle.. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! W>>>T>>>F!!! now i have to wait another week for a new prop to come in.. IM so mad right now... notice the all caps profanity...

dmatt88

U have 3 sections right? Predator in one. Frags in another. Breeders in the third.

Built347

Boy this tank is a pain in the A$$. I'm starting to get a taste of it with trying to set this rock up nice.. I can't imagine how difficult it is to take care of coral from the back of the tank..

Update: picked up another 100lbs of rock and yet another heater today.. I think a controller and some big titanium heaters are in the near future.

Stupid question.. I know nothing about controllers. Can I get one that does the heaters and has the ability to control all of my lights in all of the tanks... (I'm assuming with additional outlets added).?

dmatt88

Yessiree. Seems ghl profilux n the Neptune apex r most widely supported. I chose the profilux. If u have questions on it pm bigal. He's the resident guru.

Built347

I have read alittle about the profilux. I have trouble comparing them because i dont know what most of it is..

dmatt88

Join the club pal. I'll text ya when mine shows up this week.

Built347

awesome!.

Im going to get a new fish/s tomorrow for this tank..

Got to be reef safe/with caution is ok....no invert eaters, 6" max.

Any ideas?