Dentoid's Reeforama

caitrina

things are looking good and if you take that "topless ride" I wanna watch! :laughroll

Hi Lynn, I know you will see this and have to chime in....lol long time no see!

caitrina

Howdy Cat. Nice to see you again. When are you coming up this way so we can get in some trouble?
I need to get my tank back in shape. Ordered some things last night to do so and maybe in a week or so I can travel that way. I'm not doing so great as far as walking and standing goes.....i am like a bull in a china shop now...lol..the tank has a birthday coming up soon so I gotta ge
t something new for that......oops I just high jacked Dr. S's thread.......maybe that will get some movement out of him here let's :poke: him a little....

caitrina

Catttt!!! Where ya hiding? :)
Hey Alllllll !!! good to see ya...I hope Dr. S doesnt mind all this high jackin goin on in his thread...lol i just realized that I was looking for houses / property your way and that I have older friends that moved there. In fact they are here right now because their son is having cancer surgery in J-ville. I have known them for several years but couldn't tell you where they have moved to around there other than it is in your town along the Blueridge pkway.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Mind? LOL! We might as well re-label this as THE Official HiJack Thread :D

My town? They're from Allen-town? HOW COOL IS THAT!! :D Holler at them and find out where from. I'm near Asheville NC :)

caitrina

ahhhh, Dr. S is working......when I am at the dentist now I wonder what the dentist is doing when he disappears from the room. I think of Dr. S on RS....lol,
speaking of work I have some dolls to make so I can get them on ebay....later

caitrina

I got Joes juice....did that answer the inquiring mind question? :lol: I also got some phosbane, charcoal, scrapper blade replacement,, gloves, hmmmmm, I am thinking,,,,,,oh gotta get water today ,

oh you thought I got goodies ...like swimming goodies.....well someone got me 2 anemones for my b-day and another coral. She liked them and she bought them. I have gotten other things before then that I will have to post when I take pictures. I got potato chip coral, galaxia, something that is real wavy, and starts with a B...lol...orange bam bam zoas, gsp and i think that is it....and some ricordias...

framerguy

Scott, I am thinking of getting the Vortech powerhead for my tank when the tax return gets here. Think that is a good idea? How do you have yours set?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I got Joes juice....did that answer the inquiring mind question? :lol: I also got some phosbane, charcoal, scrapper blade replacement,, gloves, hmmmmm, I am thinking,,,,,,oh gotta get water today ,

oh you thought I got goodies ...like swimming goodies.....well someone got me 2 anemones for my b-day and another coral. She liked them and she bought them. I have gotten other things before then that I will have to post when I take pictures. I got potato chip coral, galaxia, something that is real wavy, and starts with a B...lol...orange bam bam zoas, gsp and i think that is it....and some ricordias...

I figured anything for the tank was worth hearing about. Nice presents to the tank! :D

framerguy Scott, I am thinking of getting the Vortech powerhead for my tank when the tax return gets here. Think that is a good idea? How do you have yours set?

Greg, I think that is a great idea! You will love these pumps. Did you see the demo at MACNA? I'm sure you did. Mine have been running non stop for over 2 years! I have 2 in my 90 so I keep them on the lowest setting, otherwise I'd blow the tissue right off the LPS!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks Frankie! It's a fascinating fish to watch. Very stealthy, moves around the tank like a stalking wolf. Never any jerky or darting movements like some skittish fish. Sometimes when I approach the tank it will stand vertical, on its tail, in the water column, just hovering and staring me down. I don't know if it's territorial or if it's just playing tricks.