Back in hobby after 25 years.

BryanD

09d3cb90fe24a43c93e6f22bfc175f63.jpg
764cfdac9dd6bb05a8cb9e4851173c4a.jpg
f43fe529fb61cfdbf6c96e9336ced794.jpg

Added new frags. Lfs said was a Kenya tree and a button polyp. Anyone able to confirm the I'd?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

BryanD

Added this guy to my QT today. LFS was clueless as to what it is... I'm thinking maybe a dwarf goby?
fd0057896c07b77f51e00b78d1323fa3.jpg

Last edited:

StirCrayzy

If it's a goby, it's avg size, guessing it's around 1.5".
My first thought is a wrasse.
Then my second thought was, I usually regret not knowing exactly what I am buying, or fully understanding its requirements.

BryanD

They were calling it a red barred goby which iirc is a dwarf goby. The color is deep red and the bars only show when he was nervous. Might be a fairy wrasse?

He is living in the QT for a couple of weeks so im hoping to get a better photo once he settles in. Bit of a mystery fish at this point.

As for size that the probe of the thermometer beside him. So small about 1 - 1.5 inches max

Last edited:

BryanD

She is happy now. Been eating all the pods and little things I can't see anymore. Wife says they are little fish things that were having babies. Too small for me to see anymore

BryanD

I picked up a yellow watchman. Bit of a skinny fellow about 1.5 inches long and VERY shy. Been trying to coax him into eating but he isn't a very aggressive muncher.

I have been using frozen brine but i cant confirm he eats (only seen him snag one in 3 days) as he doesnt move much when i watch him. Anyone know of a trick to make him eat?

BryanD

I picked up a yellow watchman. Bit of a skinny fellow about 1.5 inches long and VERY shy. Been trying to coax him into eating but he isn't a very aggressive muncher.

I have been using frozen brine but i cant confirm he eats (only seen him snag one in 3 days) as he doesnt move much when i watch him. Anyone know of a trick to make him eat?
ed48c47ee1a7f5c877519ceca71a4ed8.jpg

he looks so sad

Last edited: