Are we allowed to post coupon codes?

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I got a 10% off everything coupon code that is good all October as many times as needed.......free shipping on everything over $150 (no exclusions).

It is a great deal - am I allowed to post the code so everyone can use it or is that taboo?

Thanks

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I got a 10% off everything coupon code that is good all October as many times as needed.......free shipping on everything over $150 (no exclusions).

It is a great deal - am I allowed to post the code so everyone can use it or is that taboo?

Thanks

Pm the info then! I love a good discount.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We have always been pretty open about members helping members here on RS with recommendations & good deals they have found.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
OK then.......I'm sure i'm not the only one who got this email:

Just enter EconomicStimulus into the 'Coupon Code? Enter it here:' box on the first checkout page and choose the 'Apply' button to receive 10% off on all Marineandreef.com products. This coupon is ONLY good through 10/31/11.

This coupon code can be used with ANY ORDERS of ANY PRODUCTS of ANY SIZES as often as you like through October 31st, 2011.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
It is always shopping time Matt........it is whether or not your "allowed" hahahaha