Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

Great to hear your daughter is doing better, having a daughter with a chronic illness, I know it is tough when they are not doing well. I hope she stay's healthy:)

lcstorc

Very glad to hear your daughter is getting better.
Any chance you are going to MACNA since it is so close? I would love to meet up with you if you are going to be there.

BigJay

I hope so. trying to hammer out the details as we speak.. I'll send you a PM Lynn if we are going.

forestal

welcome back, glad your child is better.
those pod house for the chaeto look great, are they available? or for sell elsewhere?

BigJay

I'm still not up and running. I started college on Monday and oy vey the near 20 year hiatus from serious schooling has not kept my brain in tip top shape. I have managed approximately 10 hours of sleep this week with the rest of the time spent in class or studying.
I love making these products however , so I do plan to get it back in gear asap. I don't even have a dropper for myself at the moment and its driving me crazy.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Outstanding bro! Hang in there! School will be rough for a little while but it will pay off in the end!!

Tell the wife and daughter HELLO :wave: from the Smoky Mountains!! :thumber:

GlassMunky

Good to see you back on the forum man. Always nice to see other glassblowers. and oddly enough, quite a few that i know are also into reef-keeping. Let me know if you have some free time for glasswork, maybe we can do some kind of over the mail collab. take care

lablady

Hi BigJay,

Hope school is going well. If n when you start up again I'm interested in the 24" feeder and the cheato ball, clear. LMK

Thanks