Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

For Pod house users.

How often do u harvest the cheato out of them? I put a decent amount in mine and after about two weeks it seems really dense.

Thanks, -JOHN

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Mine has to be "harvested" once a month. Any longer than that the Chaeto grows out onto everything in the tank.

BigJay

I'm pleased to announce another RS sponsor will be stocking my droppers. TB Aquatics should have a full stock of both 9mm and 12mm droppers by the beginning of next week.

blurry

Jay - i sent a PM for a couple things including your frag rack, if you get a chance let me know how much :)

thanks!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Jay - your feeder at work!! The BSJF was sucking on the end of the feeder at one point!!

bsjf1.jpg

BigJay

Awesome picture! Thanks for sharing. Great looking Bluespot too!

Sorry I didn't get back to some PM's this weekend. My wife's college spring break was this week so I took the family for some much needed R and R.

TB Aquatics now has the feeders listed on their website. Dropper link . Ordering from the online stores is the fastest way to get your feeders.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
drop BigJay a PM or go to one of the online stores that carry them (Can't remember who right now)

1Reefer

The dropper link is a few posts up... I would go that route as I sent "Jay" a PM months bout a month ago about some custom bends on some feeders, I still haven't heard back, so I just bought some strait ones off the site that sells em, I guess I'll try an bend em myself!

CJO

Anybody know if these are still available? I want a pod house and a 12mm dropper but I don't see them on Salty Supply or TB Aquatics and BigJay hasn't been on here since March.

Thanks,
CJ

BigJay

hey everyone.. pheeww ... I've had a rough go of it over the last few months. I haven't forgotten anyone and I should be able to start making droppers again soon. Sorry I didn't answer any PM's for a little while, I thought the move wouldn't take me very long but then my kid threw a wrench in it by getting very sick and not eating for over a month. She's doing good now but it was tough going for a while.
I've really missed the forum and I hope everyone is doing well. Going to try to drop in more often.
I'd like to post an open apology to TB Aquatics. They've tried very hard to keep inventory of droppers on hand and I just haven't been able to fill them. Just want to make sure everyone knows the reason they are out of stock is entirely my fault not thiers. They are on top of thier game.