Amazing damsel still living ! 2 week tank cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJK

AJK - here a good read... it was written by the owner of RS Travis Staut 10kFriendsArt.
Excellent link friend, thank you :)

I been following along... and I guess you started this thread... just to share how you decided to proceed (re-read 1st post & no questions were asked, just you sharing what you decided to do)
I created this post to share my progress, I knew some would not approve, but no one has done any harm. I served in the military, it takes alot to get me upset. I'm sure each person has thier own reasons, why? they choose to perform sw tank hobby particular way's, reason I'm here is to learn.

nothing new here... lots of lfs for years suggested people cycle tanks with a cheap fish & some still do (yours I guess), seems to me, you would see, there is a better way... rather than sharing that the old way is working for you (using a fish that often does die or is harmed and will live a shorter life, if he make it & I know some do)
I know each member means well, when I began my first fw tank years ago, I made lot's of mistakes, but I learned from each one. Years later, taking care of fw tanks is a breeze. I love all fish, fw/sw or alienated, just because I try methods that work for me does not mean, I'm heartless or uncaring to others advice.

I am sure you joined the forum to learn and enjoy sharing
Absolutely ! And as I move along, I will learn of better way's of a successful sw tank, in the meantime I'm going to make mistakes.

Sad to say... I feel like you didn't get as much interaction as you wanted to your 1st few post here, this topic provided interaction, even if negative.... and like cycling with a fish, imo - there a better way... to get feedback, without saying my way works & everyone is close minded to not acknowledge that.
We are all here learning/experiencing the joy's of sw tanks. I'm just not used to non interaction forums. I'm sure in time, I'll learn way's of joining everyone at RS.

Give you the last word... if you want to reply back & then I am thinking I will close this thread... as it really is now... you have told us how you are doing it & lots of other have said there a better way and I think the thread about run it course. Start a tank thread & post us some pics.
I would share pics, as I have on facebook, once my comfort levels elevate here at RS, I have vids on youtube of my fw tanks. Thanks for understanding.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Obviously you guys can't handle this thread anymore. ;)

Thread closed. Please start a new one AJK and lets move forward :)

Status
Not open for further replies.