█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

salty23

Choff. The cam helps alot. Can watch it from fusion and via camera app on mobile. Gives me a peice of mind for sure.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

salty23

Re: The Final Reef Tn's S650 Adventure.

Yup you can do everything from your smart phone now days. I can basically control my whole tank on there now.

qaquryge.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
I see your stylist symbol. Another note user! Every time I see a small phone now I get the creeps.

Choff

What Camera did you get? I feel like I asked you this, but scrolled back a few pages and didn't see it.

salty23

Choff. I ended up picking up the trendnet tp-ip672w1
It was on sale locally.

If I have it on or connected depending on the time you see or click this.
You might be able to see it from here:
24.86.125.8/video/mjpg.cgi

Choff

Not connecting from the ipad. Very interested in seeing the resolution at some point as trend net was one of the cameras I was at.

salty23

Wow you can see me? stalked!
Yeah the lights are off. They turn on in 3 hours.

Choff

At the beach this week. I'll check it out when I get home. Is it a pan and zoom?

...stupid auto correct

Mark9

Has been struck by the ban stick
Choff. I ended up picking up the trendnet tp-ip672w1
It was on sale locally.

If I have it on or connected depending on the time you see or click this.
You might be able to see it from here:
24.86.125.8/video/mjpg.cgi

wanted user/password

salty23

Sorry I put a user/pw on the account. There were too many streams this morning and my Internet was getting very laggy.

However I don't mind if someone wants to check it out. Just shoot me a PM I'll have an account setup for my reef sanctuary buddies :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry I put a user/pw on the account. There were too many streams this morning and my Internet was getting very laggy.

However I don't mind if someone wants to check it out. Just shoot me a PM I'll have an account setup for my reef sanctuary buddies :)

This is why RS is the best place IMO!! You're practically inviting us all into your house to see your tank!! I know a lot of people would not even contemplate this! I know I'd open mine up if I had one for everyone here :)

Need some more shots though mate!!

Frankie, you being able seeing Salty walking around made me nearly wet myself with laughter :laughroll

salty23

Hahaha you guys are hilarious!
Yeah it was bogging down the speed since I had so many active connections.

Anyways I've left for my trip and so far so good. Tank is holding up.
Here was a FTS I took before I left. hopefully it'll look even better when I get back and not all pale with coral skeleton :O

uhuvepuj.jpg

And some acan garden love
sepevanu.jpg

Hopefully that won't be the last time I get to see my tank in 1 peice. Enjoy guys!