Search results

1. R

Duster warm

How can I get a duster warm off of the rock cause he is stuck to a big rock and my purple tang keeps knipping at his tube and I'm gonna put him in my refugium Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  2. R

Pods

I've got the new cpr aquafudge 2 small refugium and I was wondering if I need to turn the pumps off to add pods in there and do I turn the pumps off when I'm feeding them with plankton? I've got a pump to circulate the chaetomorph algae and there's the main pump so does anyone know what I gotta...
  3. R

Coral energy a and b by red sea

It says to dose 1 ml per 25 gallons and I got a 30 gallon tank and a 55 gallon tank so should I just dose what there saying for the 30 gallon tank and just dose for 25 gallons cause it says to dose for total water volume and that means to take off for live rock so would it be fine just to dose...
  4. R

Coral energy by red sea

I've got a question about this stuff it says to dose 1 ml per 25 gallons and I've got a 30 gallon tank and a 55 gallon tank that I want to dose so in the way of the 30 gallon can I just dose the 1 ml cause it's only 5 extra gallons or do I gotta dose it all because there's live rock in the tank...
  5. R

Volt meter

Is a volt meter the same as a par meter and will it measure the par of my led light and if so is there anything that I need to do to it to make the reading accurate if it is the same thing Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  6. R

Chemipure elite

Do I just rinse this stuff just like rinsing a carbon filter with rodi water Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Orbit marine life 48 to 60 inches long

I just bought this light and I was wondering if it's enough light for anemones and soft corals and I got bubble tip anemones and a couple of sabae anemones in the tank or should I raise them up closer to the light and I also have a led light that's 18 watts along with this light which is 46...
  8. R

Chemipure elite and phosban

Can I run chemipure elite at the same time as phosban and the phosban is in a reactor and I'm gonna put the chemipure where the flow is on my cpr aquafudge 2 Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  9. R

Orbit marine pro

I just hooked up one of these lights and I only have soft corals and anemones and I was wondering can I put it on 100% cause it's only 46 watts and I did have a 18 watt led on it but now there both on the tank and I was also wondering what the moonlight is and what it should be on and what the...
  10. R

Red sea no3 po4 x

I'm trying to figure out how much to dose in my 30 gallon tank and the nitrates are at 15 and it says 3ml for every 25 gallons and I've seen people say that you only have to dose half of the amount that they tell you to dose and I just don't want to dose to much and kill everything so it would...
  11. R

Chaetomorph algae

How can I get the chaetomorph to tumble cause I've tried an air stone and I've tried a 70 gph pump and a 525 and none of them work so what can I do to get it to tumble Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  12. R

Dosing red sea no3 po4 and reef energy a and b

I don't know what my total water volume is cause I added a small cpr aquafudge 2 hang on the back and the tank is a 30 gallon long tank and I think that I gotta dose the reef energy first cause it says to turn the skimmer off for 15 minutes to 30 minutes and the skimmer has to be on for the red...
  13. R

Anemones

Anyone selling any anemones that are from Maryland? Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk