Search results

1. mikecc

Tiny bubbles

Yes. I have a grasp of the concept. Just needed verification. There is a lot of misinformation and flawed theory in garden soil videos. Good point on the use of power heads. Kudos. the process I am referencing is a"worm tea"/ vermicompost (?) that you supercharger with a bubbler and a food...
  2. mikecc

Tiny bubbles

Hello all... Long time no see... I'm about to go all bubble nazi on a bunch o' lunk headz.... But, I gotta make sure that I am correct.... Say you got yourself a five gallon bucket of water. Fresh, or salt, doesn't matter.... And you want to "aerate" or "oxygenate" the water using a bubbler...
  3. mikecc

Filter Socks... Do or Do not??

Filter socks keep bubbles out of your sump.
  4. mikecc

I AM NOT AMUSED

Actually, I am. Just so you know.
  5. mikecc

Simulated day and night???

Ramp up and ramp down? I dunno.
  6. mikecc

2 Month Blues

Credit card, drivers license, type things also. Cleaning glass is one thing, cleaning acrylic is another.
  7. mikecc

Nuisance Algae

I am.
  8. mikecc

Best SalT?

Best salt for what?
  9. mikecc

Separate fuge and fuge/sump

aint that what you want? Let the fuge in on some of the goodies.
  10. mikecc

Separate fuge and fuge/sump

tank to 'fuge to sump back to tank?
  11. mikecc

Hi

High
  12. mikecc

Congratulate our NEW RS Mods!

Well...I didn't know you guys were in the running....Congratz! At least I got dirt on one of you! LoLz!!!
  13. mikecc

WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

How does everybody like their round avitards?
  14. mikecc

can you... (total noob questions!)

Can you feed the fish bugs you find around the house? Tried that, they just float around in there. Put a bunch of mosquito larve in a freshwater tank once, ended up with a house full of skeeters.
  15. mikecc

My DI for my ro

Whats that 111? Is that right when you start or like 10 min later? TDS in is measurement for ro water going into DI. Thats all filters and membrane there.
  16. mikecc

Credit Card Fraud

Got any ID theft protection anywhere? I'm guessing that at minimum there will need to be a police report filed. I'm just guessing, never been down that road before.
  17. mikecc

Credit Card Fraud

You got food?
  18. mikecc

Hello from Colorado!

Hello Seth. I'm on the plains of Kansas. Windswept and cold.
  19. mikecc

DI for a RO unit

If you going BRS, they got several helpful and informative videos on their YouTube Channel.