Search results

1. ninjataco777

yup

happy birthday to the oceans of earth
  2. ninjataco777

Coral For Sale!

i have a list of coral i am selling from my 29 biocube. the tank and equip are for sale too check out the drygoods forum. i perfer if you could pick up i live in south jersey or maybe meet and do a shady coral deal somewhere in the middle haha. green ricordea rock 6 polyps $50, dont wanna...
  3. ninjataco777

Biocube 29 setup for sale

hey guys wats goin on i have a biocube 29 that needs to go the house is being sold and no where to keep it. Equipment: BIocube 29 w/ stand (no orig. PC hood, replaced with sunpod long ago)- $250 150w HQI sunpod fixture with dual lunar lights- $200 sapphire skimmer W/ maxi900 - $75 i will sell...
  4. ninjataco777

zoanthid removal

in my biocube 29, about 20 months old i have many unidentified green zoanthids. no real pattern, somewhat see through. they arent aptasia for sure but i need to get most of the loose ones off of the rocks because they get in the way of my coral. how can i remove these saftley from the rock? thanks
  5. ninjataco777

Nano chillers

this year im investing in a nano chiller for my biocube 29 which il b posting pics of soon cause nobodys seen it for a good 6 months. nano chillers anybody?
  6. ninjataco777

Biocube fuge

just some chaeto with a 25w 6500k light in the last chamber on my biocube
  7. ninjataco777

sad story

my lfs had silicate in the water system, and i had some major diatom problems, which floated to the top of my tank and choked the fish, which are dead now. everything is kool in my tank, it just really sucks that my fish died. all my inverts are alive and fine, the only thing good that is...
  8. ninjataco777

OT: New python

new baby albino burmese python today, just a baby, but these grow to like 20 feet.
  9. ninjataco777

Asm G2

waht would you guys say an ASM G2 can go up to gallon wise while still skimming good i also have a sedra 5000 pump on it
  10. ninjataco777

Why did my alkalinity drop?

my alk last week mas 9dkh now is like 6.5 the only thing i did was add carbon and had my skimmer off for a day. my water is a little cloudy because i just cleaned the tank, could that cause the test to have false readings?
  11. ninjataco777

Reef crystals test results

i tested reef crystals mixed to 1.025 results for Ca and Alk came out: Ca: 490 ppm Alk: 11.5 dkH phos: 0 i dont have a magnesium test
  12. ninjataco777

Kent marine ro/di

when i move, i am planning to get the kent marine maxxima hi-s for $300. has anybody had any experience with these? are they good ro/di's?
  13. ninjataco777

Im a scopas tang!

<----- ooo yeaaa im a scopas tang
  14. ninjataco777

calcium reactor

can somebody explain exactly how these work? like with the co2 and stuff? and how do you buff out the alkalinity?
  15. ninjataco777

b-ionic ca/alk buffer question

my ca is like 500 and my alk is mike 5.5dkH, i have b-ionic liquid buffer, can i just add the alk bottle? the directions say to add the alk then the ca, but scince my alk is low, can i just add he alk?
  16. ninjataco777

need salifert Ca directions

i got a salifert calcium test i need the difections if anyone has them, thanks nick
  17. ninjataco777

Flatworms?

i cant post a pic because i dont have a good enough camera to see them but under my lunars i saw a couple very small orange spots on this one rock on top of red coraline, just a few spots, but should i treat with flatworm exit just to be safe? is there anything else that would be orange under...
  18. ninjataco777

is a Filament flasher wrasse a good idea?

so far i only have a royal gramma in my 29 gallon biocube. how does a filament flasher wrasse sound? i have hermits, snails and a cleaner shrimp. i was also considering a rainsford goby.
  19. ninjataco777

Upside down jellyfish??!!

i saw these on reefscavengers.com they are soo sweet yo i wanna get one but its probably not a good idea. they say they are 1-2 inches, feed off of plankton and are photosynthetic and are reef safe! what do you think? thanks, nick
  20. ninjataco777

What salt would you reccomend im kinda lost?

i currently use oceanic, i know it has good calcium, but its trace elements arent good, i heard TM was the best, is that my best choice? ive heard reef crystals were better than tropic marin from a few people, i am looking for good alk/calc and trace elements, and everything good for...