Search results

1. J

Justin’s 28 gallon JBJ LED Nano Cube

hey how much did it cost to make that top off and would you ever make one for someone else,,, Aka ME,,, I have the HQI 28 gallon and o was looking for a way to top off. Thanks Jeff
  2. J

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

i am subscribed my pair of grade A's are doing great they eat everything and they ate from the moment they went in the tank i have been reading alot of these posts and that seems the norm for Doni's Picassos By the way big thanks to doni for them they are incredible. i dont know how to post pics...
  3. J

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

hey is there still room for me to get dibs on the picassos pm please thanks Jeff they look very nice
  4. J

Reef Balls & Reef Cakes

Hey i was wondering if you could pm me with prices for the balls and cakes i am going to be starting a new reef in the near future and i saw that discovery channel show with them and thought that is so cool. I dont know if you have said this already and i missed it but thanks again Jeff
  5. J

Octoman's 55 gallons of euphoria

nice tank
  6. J

My DIY LED Lights

That is sick cant wait to see this thing in action great job
  7. J

My husband is a piece of work (long)

Hey i am sorry if this was already said or you changed the sump from a 55 gallon to something else already in all honesty i didnt read the whole thread but i measured the asm to fit in a 55 and it didnt fit for me my2cents
  8. J

which of these skimmers to choose?

i have a etss 500 it is downdraft i love it, it skims my 110g reef great. If u want to go good for insump i would recommend the asm they are cheaper than the euro reef and i think they skim great to but insump is the only problem with that TM2cents
  9. J

WTB mini carpet anenomes

Hey i would like to buy some mine carpet anenomes any one having any please let me know thanks in advance Jeff
  10. J

my new kuda pony

hey sorry for the interuption can you use the meds in the display horse tank or do they have to be in a qt tank to do this
  11. J

alage turf scrubber

very cool how do they work
  12. J

Conchs

i have 2 queens they are like 4 to 5 inchs and knock over everything but they are cool to watch
  13. J

VOTE: Tie-Breaker! November '07 Photo Contest

i hate those astrea crabs soo scarry
  14. J

OT: so what got you into the hobby?

well i moved into my frat house when i was in my first college (frat house pretty much led to fail out ) but when i was there everyone had a pet mostly dogs and at the time i didnt want a dog so me and my roommate thought about it and desided to to start a freshwater tank i had a hex so that is...
  15. J

The tang police is gonna kill my sister.lol

8 dollars that sucks i am so so very sorry to hear that. have you tried any only vendors you may be able to get it cheaper there if the 3 dollar a lb isnt enough good luck
  16. J

good luck with the upgrade
  17. J

my lfs sells it for 2.89 a lb
  18. J

Question for Kalwasser experts

hey sorry to jump in here but i mix the kalk in a container and let the mix sit for about an hour or two until the mix settles then i use a airline tub to pull just the middle limewater out of the mixing container and put that into the dispensing container. When i do that i make sure i dont get...