The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

forddna

Well, I had to net him to go from the acclimation container anyway, so I just did a couple real quick pictures and put him in the tank. :)

I see a lot of people do that with their new fish, esp. when it's something rare or special.

Nancy Pichette

Thought it was about time to post some photo's of my babies :) All four are doing great and looking beautiful! Sorry if I hijacked anyones thread, this posting stuff still confuses me. I still haven't come up with names yet. I have two Snow Picasso's and two Grade A's. They paired up themselves I have two of them in a JBJ 29 gallon and two in a Finnex 20 gallon. I just bought a 110 gallon to possibly put them all together.

Attachments

• fishpicasso.jpg
    fishpicasso.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC_1773.JPG
    DSC_1773.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_1774.JPG
    DSC_1774.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_1776.JPG
    DSC_1776.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_1777.JPG
    DSC_1777.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 182

Nancy Pichette

More pictures-

Attachments

• DSC_1839.JPG
    DSC_1839.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_1840.JPG
    DSC_1840.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_1841.JPG
    DSC_1841.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_1845.JPG
    DSC_1845.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC_1847.JPG
    DSC_1847.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 181

goldenmean

Nancy Your clowns are very handsome!

I got back last night from my lil holiday trip home and I put my Picassos in the DT. They have been in my QT tank since October 14th. They must be nearing 6 months old now.

Sometime over night Dryad (the little male) found the Anchor coral. It took me awhile to find him this morning. Tonight after work Dryad was still in the Anchor and Guernica was in the big monti cap on the other side of the tank. Now that light have gone out I noticed that Guernica has joined Dryad in the Anchor coral. I hope they are not too rough on the Anchor. I was hoping they would find the Duncans first.

Attachments

• In-the-big-tank1.jpg
    In-the-big-tank1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 165
  • In-the-big-tank2.jpg
    In-the-big-tank2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 163
  • In-the-big-tank4.jpg
    In-the-big-tank4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 165
  • In-the-big-tank3.jpg
    In-the-big-tank3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 162

olivert00

Hey Jeff,
I bet they love all the space...mine are still in QT, they will go into the display tank when they are a little bigger. My RBTA split again yesterday so DT has the ., Picassos should be in heaven when they are in the DT.

6mnths already...WOW

Debbie

SeahorseBT

Awesome Jeff! Here are some pics of mine.
IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

Nancy Pichette

Nancy Your clowns are very handsome!

I got back last night from my lil holiday trip home and I put my Picassos in the DT. They have been in my QT tank since October 14th. They must be nearing 6 months old now.

Sometime over night Dryad (the little male) found the Anchor coral. It took me awhile to find him this morning. Tonight after work Dryad was still in the Anchor and Guernica was in the big monti cap on the other side of the tank. Now that light have gone out I noticed that Guernica has joined Dryad in the Anchor coral. I hope they are not too rough on the Anchor. I was hoping they would find the Duncans first.

Your fish are gorgeous! Mine have just started moving around the tank. For now I have two in the 20 gallon and two in the 29 gallon. I just bought a 110 gallon and hope to add them all together. Now I just have to figure out all the plumbing for the larger aquarium :) Love the names for yours, I still haven't named mine , I need to think of something that will help me tell them apart. One would probably be Spot! and maybe Orange tail :)
Nancy

jg2269jg

i am subscribed my pair of grade A's are doing great they eat everything and they ate from the moment they went in the tank i have been reading alot of these posts and that seems the norm for Doni's Picassos By the way big thanks to doni for them they are incredible. i dont know how to post pics or even the video she sent me i will try and get some up Thanks Again Jeff

help :(. My poor Picasso has been acting quite scarily lately. It started last night where he was just lying stuck to the intake vent like he was dead...if you or another fish went near him he'd swim away... he slept by his normal spot last night (the return pump, naturally) and ate normally and all this morning and now he's back by the vent :(...I don't see any signs of anything on his skin...and he does move away to eat and such :(

ras

hope things are looken better for you fish. just waiten for my payment to go through and i'll be joining the club, can't wait.

goldenmean

help :(. My poor Picasso has been acting quite scarily lately. It started last night where he was just lying stuck to the intake vent like he was dead...if you or another fish went near him he'd swim away... he slept by his normal spot last night (the return pump, naturally) and ate normally and all this morning and now he's back by the vent :(...I don't see any signs of anything on his skin...and he does move away to eat and such :(

How is your little one doing?
Is is still resting up against the intake vent? He is still eating?

He's fine...aside from the whole resting thing...loves to snatch food before it gets to his lil bro and tank mates, but still enjoys playing dead by the vent way too much for my liking :(. I honestly think he is mimmicking my algae blenny! He likes him more than the other clown and he kinda rests in a similiar way. Dunno!

goldenmean

As long as he keeps eating I dont think you have a problem.
I can imagine that behavior was a bit disconcerting when you first noticed it.
The resting/ playing dead thing.

Maybe he is having an identity crisis thinking he is a blenny! Thats kind of amusing.