Search results

1. F

Reefer Series Dimensions

For the Reefer series owners, how are you finding the 20in front to back dimension for aquascaping?
  2. F

RSM 650 Stock Sump Flow

What is the flow pattern in the RSM 650 sump? how large is the area to the left of the skimmer? If used as a fuge, what is the flow like from the left section past the skimmer to the return section?
  3. F

Are the new LED versions of the RSM series still being released?

Is RED SEA still going to release the RSM series with LED lighting or has that been cancelled. I've signed up for the newsletter and have never heard anything.
  4. F

RSM 650 Sump dimensions

What are the dimensions of the left side RSM 650 sump?
  5. F

Any news on the LED versions of the S-series

Is there any news on when the LED S-series will be released? I'm anxious to see them and any other updates.
  6. F

What updates/changes would you like to see?

What changes/updates would you like to see along with the LED lighting for the S-series?
  7. F

Front to back display dimensions of S650

What are the front to back dimensions of the S650 not counting the filtration section? I'm waiting on the LED version to be released I hope by the end of the year before making a decision to purchase either the RSM650 or putting together my own system. What are the opinions of the S650 owners...
  8. F

How many of you would like to see say a S-1000 (1200) liters!

I wonder if anything is in the works for something like a 1000-1200 liter approx. (260-310 gallons) with dimensions of 72 x 36 x 22in with actual display being 72 x 30 x 22in (L x W x H) with LED lighting and full sump and fuge .?:apimp:
  9. F

RSM 250 Cabinet Stand

Are the shelves movable/removable from the RSM250 stand.?
  10. F

Why did you choose a RSM 250 over a system with a sump?

Why did you choose a RSM 250 over putting a similarly sized aquarium together with a sump? I'm interested in the new 250C but kind of torn between the 250 and putting one together with sump. For those of you that went from a system with sump to the 250 I would like your insight. Thanks in...
  11. F

Anyone seen the other color choices of the S-series?

Has anyone seen the other colors of the S-series? I've seen the black, red and white on this forum. Does anyone have a metallic blue?
  12. F

Dimensions and approx weight of a crated S650

Well I've looked into how to get a S650 to Alaska and that is free shipping to Seattle and then by barge to Anchorage. I need to know the approximate weight and dimensions of a crated S650 to get an estimate from the barge service. Thanks in advance for the info.
  13. F

Shipping to Alaska

Hi to everyone on this forum! I have really enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful aquariums and would like to get into the hobby again. The only problem is that I live in Alaska. Does anyone know of good store in Washington, Oregon or California that would ship a tank up here? A while...
  14. F

Been away from the hobby in the great white north of Alaska!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Frank and I have lived in Wasilla Alaska for 3 years, originally from Pittsburgh Pa. I'm wanting to get back into the hobby and I'm looking for a good AIO to simplify things. The Red Sea Max S-line looks very interesting, but being...
  15. F

RSM S-line available in Alaska?

Hello, does anyone here also live in Alaska? Just wondering if there are any stores in Anchorage that carry RSM S-line aquariums.?