How many of you would like to see say a S-1000 (1200) liters!

Frankb1

I wonder if anything is in the works for something like a 1000-1200 liter approx. (260-310 gallons) with dimensions of 72 x 36 x 22in with actual display being 72 x 30 x 22in (L x W x H) with LED lighting and full sump and fuge .?:apimp:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'd L:heart:VE to see one!!! :thumbup: Count me in!! I have no idea if Red Sea will ever offer one.
I don't have room for a BIGGER tank tho so You should buy a tank that size and start a tank thread so I can enjoy it with you!! :yup:

Frankb1

I'd L:heart:VE to see one!!! :thumbup: Count me in!! I have no idea if Red Sea will ever offer one.
I don't have room for a BIGGER tank tho so You should buy a tank that size and start a tank thread so I can enjoy it with you!! :yup:

No I'm limited on space also, I was just dreaming a little...

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
I think it could be done, however the slide in covers would be a issue. For RS though it would be a completely different tank to build to the current lineup, as lighting would be real heavy to lift. My 650 is enough. Plus the weight of the 650 is back breaking to set up already, I certainly wouldn't want to try and get anything bigger through the house. Then of course there's the delivery.....

Nice dream thou