RSM S-line available in Alaska?

Frankb1

Hello, does anyone here also live in Alaska? Just wondering if there are any stores in Anchorage that carry RSM S-line aquariums.?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Ask here... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea/37228-ask-red-sea.html

and a Red Sea Rep (Kev) should be able to tell you

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Thank you

Hi Frank, Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, this is a question I will need to get back to you on, the S series is still being delivered to many distribution areas of North American and Canada, Alaska will see them I'm sure, I just need to find out when for you.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi Frank, Well there is some bad news I'm sorry, we currently don't have a distributorship that supplies S series to Alaska.

Can I suggest you give Red Sea customer service a call in the States Tel: 1-888-RED-SEA9 they will be able to assist.

Frankb1

Hey thanks for the info, thats what I expected, one of the trade offs living in this beautiful state! Found a store in Arizona that will ship a max 250 at a little over 500 dollars.
Any stores/distributors in Seatle Washington area that shipping may be a bit cheaper?

What are peoples opinions on the Max 250 since the S series may be cost prohibitive...

Thank you.

Frankb1

Very nice 250, I have been looking at all the great looking 250's, was just concerned over the heat issues etc., How difficult it is to install a sump and ATO ?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thank you very much :)

I run stock - with no heat issues and no chiller - here outside temps to 115 degrees F, we do keep our homes ambient temp at 73f

Several members of the RSM Club have installed sumps & ato & can advise...