Search results

1. F

Quarantine question

So i am moving my fish from my 90 to my new 180 and was planning on quarantining them all before the move out of my fear of ich. I had ich in the 90 almost a year ago now and pulled and treated the fish and left the tank fallow for 8 weeks. Since that I it hasn't shown back up. I don't...
  2. F

Red Sea Foundation A

So I've been using Red Sea A, B, and C in liquid form, but now have some dosing pumps set up. I bought the powder of A and B and mixed both solutions as per the directions, and a little help from the forum about heating the water for B. That being said, B mixed perfectly, but after mixing A...
  3. F

Rsm400

So ive had my tank up and running about 9 months now and i decided to get a couple Ecotech MP40's to try and create some more "natural" flow. In doing that i also turned off the stock circulation pmps so the wouldn't interfere. When doing so my tank level "appears" to be slightly lower even...
  4. F

Tang ID

Saw this at a fish store listed as "Tang". Good job LFS. Anyone know what species? Its a silvery color with pink fins and tail, and yellow spots on his face.
  5. F

Macro ID

Anyone know what this is?
  6. F

BTA Breeding

I know about the BTA's asexual cloning, as my RBTA split a few months ago....but has anyone tried to breed 2 different BTA's? Like a Rose and a Lemon Drop...and get a cool morph out of it.
  7. F

Red Bugs

So found out yesterday that i've got red bugs....the common solution I have been finding on threads on this forum and a few others is the use of Interceptor. The problem is that I can't find it for sale anywhere online or locally. What other options are there for getting rid of them? Do they...
  8. F

Looking for opinions

Hey all, I've got an RSM400 that's been up and running for about 3 or 4 months now. Since I've started putting coral (lps and sps) in the tank I've been extremely dissappointed with the lack of color they seem to have and I believe it has to do with the lighting, being that it came with 10k's...
  9. F

Brand New

Hey all, new to the forum and new to saltwater. Bought a RSM 400 that is almost done cycling, about 10-20ppm on the nitrates. I used all live rock, live sand, RO water, dosed with live bacteria and threw in a few Damsels to get the cycle going. The guys at the shop I bought everything from...