Rsm400

Friday24

So ive had my tank up and running about 9 months now and i decided to get a couple Ecotech MP40's to try and create some more "natural" flow. In doing that i also turned off the stock circulation pmps so the wouldn't interfere. When doing so my tank level "appears" to be slightly lower even after adjusting the return valve. Is it maybe just my eyes not seeing the forward water flow hitting the front of the tank possibly? Has anyone else tried this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

modulok

That sounds right. When the flow pumps are on the pump area it's constantly moving water out into the display area.

Sent from my mobile communication device

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
So ive had my tank up and running about 9 months now and i decided to get a couple Ecotech MP40's to try and create some more "natural" flow. In doing that i also turned off the stock circulation pmps so the wouldn't interfere. When doing so my tank level "appears" to be slightly lower even after adjusting the return valve. Is it maybe just my eyes not seeing the forward water flow hitting the front of the tank possibly? Has anyone else tried this?

Hi Friday 24, Modulok is spot on, with the flow pumps off the water level passing through the grid at the back is reduced significantly so this is normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD