Search results

1. mightyreefer 0

Mightyreefer's 30 Gallon Reef

Please do not be mad at me that i have not been active. UPDATE: my skunk cleaner was eaten by my mini carpet.
  2. mightyreefer 0

bristleworm in a pico tank

yeah you should keep it.
  3. mightyreefer 0

wow sorry i was gone ALONG time. my carpet moved alittle bit but like a inch. sorry i was gone. took abit of a break and i just came back to update. First thing to say is my cyano is GONE!!!! :goofy::goofy: the zoanthid corner RPE mini carpet
  4. mightyreefer 0

A guessing game for you!

jellyfish polyp???? a wild guess....
  5. mightyreefer 0

my carpet is doing very well. I guess it could eat small think because i fed the carpet a hermit crab that was eating some polyps. On the other hand he is really close to a mysis colony and watch them run up and down the carpet and so far no mysis shrimp have been caught. I orded mine off of...
  6. mightyreefer 0

UPDATE SHOTS!
  7. mightyreefer 0

Im thinking about setting up a freshwater tank in the future. I want a 5/10 gallon planted with 1 or 2 dwarf puffers. I've done research on dwarfs but got a mixed bag. anyone have any?
  8. mightyreefer 0

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

I heard the long tentacled plates didn't do well. I have a short and the tentacles can be very long.
  9. mightyreefer 0

The anemone has moved to a new location, if you look at the first pic imagin him in the little cave next to him.
  10. mightyreefer 0

Identification of an algua (I think ?)

ive seen them but i can't remember the name at the moment... I think it looks cool btw. You should frag it and move it out of your star polyps.
  11. mightyreefer 0

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

you should get one of 'em fancy plate corals eh?
  12. mightyreefer 0

Anemone and decorator crab?

Put the crab in your ref or fuge till your anemone becomes healthy (if it ever does).
  13. mightyreefer 0

Tek's 90 gallon macro tank!

wow! Ithat is one of the best tanks ive seen! do you know how to get rid of hydroids? I have huge colonys of them, about 50 hydroids in each colony. What i do is put kalk paste on top of the colony. some may still be alive after the kalk paste dissolves but other then that it works great.
  14. mightyreefer 0

thanks you SNR, here are some more for you!
  15. mightyreefer 0

Bristle Worm Infestation Help

While bristle worms are part of the "clean up crew" big ones can become big problems, as I type this I am waiting for my biggest bristle to come out and grab him. Sence they are so hard to catch and really dont have any tips. Arrow crabs can become problems too, eating coral and fish so thats...
  16. mightyreefer 0

Every thing looks good! The corals are doing ok, the mini isnt showing to impressing colors but I am very sure they will get better! The mini is very sticky though...
  17. mightyreefer 0

thanks Uslanja! You could of warned me thats theres no fresh brewed ice tea, and no free refills! Im kidding, the trip went really well except New Years eve in Seattle O_o Well the ordering is all done so I got the mini carpet anemone, a fire and ice and a miami Hurricane piece. there coming...
  18. mightyreefer 0

I will most likely order this mini carpet off if DRF&S Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Stichodactyla tapetum what do they need that I dont got? I have PC so that stinks...
  19. mightyreefer 0

yep I know there eggs thats why I said it because that means there breeding im my tank.
  20. mightyreefer 0

yeah I have hermits.. just yesterday I saw a hermit switch shells and I could see a green "bush" on her low body.