Mightyreefer's 30 Gallon Reef

my new zoanthids under different lights. I got the red only to try to nurse it back to health.
zoanthid002.jpg

zoanthid003.jpg

zoanthid004.jpg

zoanthid001.jpg

just got back from my Seattle, Whistler, Vancouver, Victoria trip! I got some good photos of the Vancouver aquarium. I think the vancouver aquarium was the best one i've been to.

no just to take it all in :)

Im posting the best pics I could get of the Vancouver aquarium
Vancouver18.jpg

Vancouver23.jpg

Vancouver21.jpg

Vancouver11.jpg

Vancouver13.jpg

Vancouver22.jpg

I want a new profile pic. vote on which one I should get.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Darn - I thought I voted, but maybe I never submitted my post. I like 1 or 2, as when it's shrunk to avatar size it may be the easiest to tell what they are. I guess I'll vote for #1

Next voter sign in now :)

I took the advise of some and got 2 new clowns ( right now in QT ) and traded in my other clown. They were trying to find a tank to put in my old clown and everywhere they put it in he would start terrorizing the other fish :) plus got a gorgioan but im going back to the store to return it, its to big for my nano.

I think it was a grouper but your guess is just as good. My new clowns are shaking, what are they doing/ will post pics of favia and clowns.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
The clowns shaking may be them doing their little dance that they do when pairing up and deciding who will be the mom, and who will be the dad. :) Mine did that when they were young juveniles in my tank. Hopefully that's all it is.

PHOTOS! i have a closer shot of the mystery shrimp, the favia and its hitchhiker ( id plz, and no not a feather duster) and the 2 new clowns are IN THE TANK!
clownfish2222002.jpg

clownfish2222003.jpg

clownfish2222004.jpg

clownfish2222005.jpg

DesertOrchid

I'm with Reefmack.... It's a barnacle! I have 2 of them attached to a Red sea fan... pretty cool to watch! Nice favia!