Search results

1. P

Looking for recommendations on LED lighting for 55gal reef tank

I currently have 4 T5's, I lost most of my corals and fish(long story but don't task your teenager to make salt water) so starting over and thinking I want to swap to LED. I currently just have Zoa's and Polyp's. I want to add some SPS. I won't say price isn't important but I don't mind paying...
  2. P

Tracking software?

I've been using Aquarium Lab for well over a year and love it, takes a some time to set up everything but once its set up it a breeze. Easy to generate reports, look at trends, ect... pwa
  3. P

Chat Room Call!!!

TS=TeamSpeak is a common voice chat program pwa
  4. P

Chat Room Call!!!

I used to leave a TS server up for RS but it was never used, If there is enough interest I'll put it back up. pwa
  5. P

PWA's 55gal FOWLR rookie Build

Thanks, not sure whats next. I really want a green birds-nest but last one shipped arrived white and never recovered, also kinda a fan of brain corals... but who knows I look a diver dens ever so often and if I find something I will order it :) pwa
  6. P

Thanks, need to add some corals but so hard to get them up here. LFS got nothing :( pwa
  7. P

To much pressure got to post pics lol :) been kinda slacking on the coral, been a busy summer starting comp BBQ and of course my never ending quest for find the best fly-fishing spot in all of Alaska :yup: some new additions a 6 line Wrasse, and just installed a BRS GFO reactor pwa The...
  8. P

Getting back into Reef tank again after 18 years or so.....

Welcome I second the Lifereef overflow been using one for well over a year and had zero problem. pwa
  9. P

Chat Room Call!!!

hmm thought I would jump in chat see how everyone is doing pwa
  10. P

How much do you pay per KW?

I got a real low kWH charge but a huge Fuel and Purchased Power... don't ask it a very sore subject. But direct from my utility company web sight: Utility Charge (kWh charge) This charge is multiplied by the number of kilowatt-hours (kWh) used in a monthly billing period. It covers the costs...
  11. P

Bubble Magnus

I run a BM NAC-7 and love it. It's on a 55 gal with a 29gal sump. produces a nice skimet and is fairly quiet. PWA
  12. P

RO/DI what do you guys think

that link says item is removed. I would look at Bulk Reef supply's RO/DI price is right and works great. I use the 5 stage plus and love it. PWA
  13. P

8pm Chat Daily

Chat has been mighty quiet lately. PWA
  14. P

I need a reliable heater asap !!

Most heater don't fail, but there controller fails. So if you get a good controller such as theRanco ETC-111000 any heater will work. PWA
  15. P

Killer whale returns to SeaWorld show

+ 1 . Think of the Fire fighters....human don't belong in the middle of fire but we do it. Do firefighter die of course but it comes with the territory. Would the whales be better off in the wild NO.... they no longer can fend for themselves. So we make the best of it. PWA
  16. P

Picked up 7 blue leg and 3 scarlet leg hermits to see if the help the snails with my HR algae. Final got some Cheato up here that arrived alive so hopping for the best :) PWA
  17. P

T5 Bulb Question

Blue Plus are around 460nm and the AquaBlue special are 60/40 actinic/daylight mix. A good sight to look out is this one by Grimreefer. PWA
  18. P

Neptune Apex Questions

I got my Apex about a month ago, I didn't have any calibration fluid. So I would order some :) The Aquabus looks like a usb but runs at a higher voltage. PWA
  19. P

Voice Chat setup

voice chat was down last week my kids were in town for spring break and I lost my router. Its up and available again, sorry about that :) PWA
  20. P

Bulk Reef Supply GB starting 15 Mar 2011 to 22 Mar 2011

Congrats! on new tank. yea some of the items just don't get much lower but most do :) pwa