Voice Chat setup

PWA

Per a conversion with Eric and QuentinB. I have set up a Voice chat server. Its a TeamSpeak 3 server so all you need is to downland the client. The server address is:hansents3.dyndns.org port:9987

PWA

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
How's it working out? I've used TeamSpeak a lot in the past for Sim-Flying with friends across the country and even a couple across the "Pond".

PWA

Worked pretty good me and Eric were tested it out before I posted. I used to use TS2 when I was playing alot of BF2 TWL 5v5. I've also use ventrilo. Figured I would set up the TS3 and give it a shot.

PWA

PWA

Has anyone checked it out? any concerns want to fine tune it so some feedback would help :)

PWA

catran

I've used Teamspeak and ventrillo with BF2 and BF2010 and COD. I had no problems with them but I'm afraid we will be excluding members that access the site using their phones only. I know there are some without computers. Just letting you know....wonder if ther's an app for that? I'll check!

Just checked it out! There isn't an app for Teamspeak 3 but there is one for Teamspeak 2. Just an fyi...PhoneSpeex.

Last edited:

PWA

voice chat was down last week my kids were in town for spring break and I lost my router. Its up and available again, sorry about that :)

PWA