Chat Room Call!!!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
I guess that all depends on if you are schizophrenic or not because I chat with myself all day long....

dmatt88

Well I've been on chat constantly since Sunday. I'm outta here. I'm sleepy n fingers sore. I'm just shocked tho. I actually learned things about myself.

,......im Matt n i support this message

jpsika08

LMAO!!!

So, when is the next Team speak?

I think the problem has been that nobody has been giving the Batcave access code, all of us batcave members have been chatting for quite some time.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Ok I just went into the chat room. It was scary in there. I saw things I never wanted to see. Now I have to go wash my eyes out with soap.

ChrisY

I plan on being in tomorrow around 8PM EST and brobably later today, but I am usually alone other than sundays when I am in chat which I park out in sometimes just in case someone joins.

Built347

I plan on being in tomorrow around 8PM EST and brobably later today, but I am usually alone other than sundays when I am in chat which I park out in sometimes just in case someone joins.

The chat room takes a certain level of energy... TS tough to keep up with 3 or 4 people talking all at once..

....over and out!.

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
The chat room takes a certain level of energy... TS tough to keep up with 3 or 4 people talking all at once..

....over and out!.

Multitasking!

....Color by Technicolor....

ChrisY

TS or Skype or something is fine for me, whatever works in Mac land or I'll run a virtual machine if need be.

PWA

I used to leave a TS server up for RS but it was never used, If there is enough interest I'll put it back up.

pwa

Built347

TS in my post was typo.. it was supposed to be "its".. I don't know what TS is..

...I'm a liar.. I don't even have a fish tank..