Search results

1. S

Clownfish Age

its a process. how big are the clowns? i have 2 clowns that are about 1.25" each and the male ( i think) is already showing courtship signs. but some good things to start looking for are; one clown will get bigger then the other, and also more aggresive. the other clown will look like its...
  2. S

help with my clownfish

LOL? are you being serious?
  3. S

Clownfish Behavior Help Needed?

this wont help much but the bigger one is most likely the female. the female is the dominate one. unless you just bought that one when it was bigger and it is an older male, it doesnt make sense. in the wild a female clown will usually have 2-5 male clowns with her. so she shouldnt be the one...
  4. S

black perc vs. yellowstripe clingfish

is my tank ready for a cling though? like my glass is CRAWLING with pods but i dont have mugh coral and apparently they "need" coral. thats the thing how often do you see it? yes its rare but, ive been reading and apparently they hide alot and i already got a goby for that lol
  5. S

black perc vs. yellowstripe clingfish

what would you chose for an 8 gal reef tank? both can be found on liveaquaria: Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Yellow Stripe Clingfish Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Black and White Ocellaris Clownfish - Tank-Bred
  6. S

goby and blenny

cousin of the mandarin goby. trust me. sounds crazy but its true. im stuck between the yellowstripe clingfish or a black perc. guess i should start a new thread with a poll thingy?
  7. S

goby and blenny

no blennies with a minimum of 10 gals....already got a goby so looks like a no for the gob...i'll either get a black perc or the yellow stripe clingfish that caught my eye ;)
  8. S

goby and blenny

in an 8 gal reef though not 70 gal+
  9. S

goby and blenny

well i know you cant keep most gobies together unless its a big tank or they're mated. blennies are bottom fish like gobies so wouldnt they fight? the goby is a gecko goby and the blenny would be a black sailfin blenny
  10. S

goby and blenny

is it possible to keep one of each together peacefully?
  11. S

Starting all over

definetly get a circus goby...also known as gecko goby they are super cool and there personality is great. they love to hang upside down on rock. very cool fish
  12. S

What is this on my clown fish ??? help plizz

+1 yeah just put him in a QT because you wouldnt want to risk your other fish looking like that assuming its ich
  13. S

Need help with PH dropping

same thing happened to me in the summer my pH dropped. what worked for me was having a fan blow over the top of the water. even if the powerhead is creating agitation it just moving the water under or on the surface. a fan will help bring in fresh air over your tank and agitate the surface and...
  14. S

Are Heaters An Absolute?

its always good to have a heater no matter what and you'll just need it in winter (possibly?) anyways l
  15. S

aiptasia?

on the tentacles
  16. S

tang

ahh i think i'll avoid the tangs for now lol thanks for your input everyone just wanted to make sure before i did anything stupid lol
  17. S

aiptasia?

yes and no shape and color of the brown ones but its got bright blue spots on it
  18. S

tang

they had a kole tang and a powder blue...probably got confused :rolleyes: LOL
  19. S

tang

hmm my lfs lied to me :grr: they tried to tell me that a kole tang or a powder brown tang would both do good in a 50....guesss not