goby and blenny

DaveK

There are a lot of different species of both types of fish, but generally you can keep them together.

With any SW fish, there is no hard fast rule, even fish that usually live together may not in a specific tank. Always be prepared to find a new home for something that doesn't work out.

well i know you cant keep most gobies together unless its a big tank or they're mated. blennies are bottom fish like gobies so wouldnt they fight? the goby is a gecko goby and the blenny would be a black sailfin blenny

vubben

I have a Bi-colour Blenny who lives in a cave at the top and a Yellow Watchman Goby who lives in a cave at the bottom. They get along fine, but then, I don't think they've ever seen each other. ;)

YWG and a Midas Blenny in my tank and no problems at all......hell my YWG shares his den with not only his pistol shrimp but also the Blue Man Group (see sig) LOL.

Val

I've got a yellow watchman and scooter blenny in a 75g they pretty much ignore each other.

tnwillia

I have CombTooth and Lawnmower Blennies living with Several different type Gobies (Mandrain, Yellow Clown, Red Head, Blue stripe cleaner). Some get teritorial buy no real problems. Good luck!

no blennies with a minimum of 10 gals....already got a goby so looks like a no for the gob...i'll either get a black perc or the yellow stripe clingfish that caught my eye ;)

greneis7

I vote for the AWESOME looking clingfish! I had never heard of that one so I looked him up, now I want one! I'm not sure what he should be catagorized as on the compatibility chart though??

cousin of the mandarin goby. trust me. sounds crazy but its true. im stuck between the yellowstripe clingfish or a black perc. guess i should start a new thread with a poll thingy?