Search results

1. A

parts avaiability

for all you overseas people who may have an unreliable/expensive parts backup for your RSM i can highly recommend you order direct from stevieT (in tank), parts arrived in just over a week at a cost far less than the lfs are charging,also the shipping was a sensible and very reasonable...
  2. A

LED dimming controller

having just had a bad experience with a reef angel(crashed after 48hrs) im in the market for a stand alone led controller (0-10v) has anybody got any suggestions on a reliable unit
  3. A

something to share

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. A

ausreefs 130 LED build (Modular LED)

this is what you get out the box from modular LED Uploaded with ImageShack.us if anybody can convert this to pictures, please feel free this is the heatsink joined-i believe these kits are now supplied with a one piece heatsink Uploaded with ImageShack.us LED's all stuck down with...
  5. A

anyone using the reef angel

is anybody using the reef angel controller? Home - Reef Angel Controller seems like a good price and excellent support via their forum,a lot more add ons available as well,the only downside i can see is it looks like you have to be very computer savvy to program the unit a bit like the...
  6. A

seasons greetings

hey happy Christmas from down under,we get to celebrate almost a day before you guys,so while your still opening presents we'll be asleep on the sofa all over for another year have a great holiday,so many nice people on here you're all like family
  7. A

question for the LED gurus out there

i'm looking at going 100% led but want to retain the stock hood (RSM130) at the moment im looking at this diy kit here AquaStyle Online the heatsink will fit in place of the current reflector but the 4 questions i have are: 1.will the 20 or 24 led kit have equal or better PAR than the...
  8. A

ozone

just putting this out there who uses ozone? how do you use it? benefits,risks? ive just ordered a 50mg unit which by all accounts is plenty big enough for a 130,im planning on running it through a modded tunze 9002,anyone have experience with this
  9. A

ausreefs 130

just thought id share a full tank shot with you all
  10. A

chiller question

ive just got a hailea 250 chiller for my 130,im wondering how to fit it up,at present where the chiller pump cutout is i have the sensors for a tunze osmolater ATO,the sensors can be moved to the right to before the (tunze) skimmer which will give me room for an eheim "walking stick" pick up,the...
  11. A

forum getting too big?

i havnt been on for a while and was surprised the way the forum has gone on returning,it seems to be mainly tank logs at least 75% of the threads are tank logs and diaries some not even RSM,theres nothing wrong with this and im sure many of us enjoy reading them but if you have to wade through...
  12. A

high nitrates

hi, im running a RSM 130 with a strevieT media rack and tunze 9002 skimmer,on the rack i have the usual media-filter wool,purigen and chemi-pure elite,the tank has been set up for just over a year and although the livestock has always been healthy the nitrate reading has always hovered between...
  13. A

Tunze osmolater

just a quick question does anyone know if a Tunze osmolater will fit in the back of a 130 with a 9002 skimmer and media rack ,any pictures of installations?
  14. A

i'm in love

my MP10 arrived a couple of days ago (thanks salty supply) and i am super impressed,about half the size of the MP20/40 and the wetside is completely different as well,more like a korallia with a ceramic prop shaft so no nuts to adjust it all just clips together its also completely silent,i...
  15. A

a couple of RSM tank shots

just a couple of shots of my clownfish pair in the RSM