Search results

1. fata1ity

Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

These look familiar...
  2. fata1ity

Anemone In 3 GL Pico Reef

Only anemone you could have in that small of a tank are Mini Mini's, or Maxi Mini's...
  3. fata1ity

5 Polyp Frag Rastas

I got this 5 polyp frag of Rastas, lineage from Sexy Coral. Price is $100 shipped. Picture is not WYSIWYG, but from same colony.
  4. fata1ity

Warning to those buying frags online

$125 for shipping, they ripped you off. A company like them that ships such large quantities gets rates at around $50 for first overnight.
  5. fata1ity

Maxi Mini Anemone Spawning?

Do a water change in the morning. Free food for your inhabitants.
  6. fata1ity

How long should I drip acclimate a rose bubble tip?

You don't drip acclimate anemones... You float them for 30 mins, cut a slit in the bag and place the bag on the surface with the slit facing down. Leave it for 30 mins then take it out. I do this for all my livestock.
  7. fata1ity

Mushroom? Nem?

It's a Mini Mini, not a Maxi-Mini :)
  8. fata1ity

$40 Ultra Maxi-Mini Anemones!

Shipping is a flat $25!
  9. fata1ity

$40 Ultra Maxi-Mini Anemones!

Got a few leftovers, take your pick for $40! This guy is $60 1 2 3 4 5
  10. fata1ity

Neon Green Carpet Anemone

I've had this guy for a while but he's just too big for my tank now. I was having problems with it since I had a tank crash but he has made a full and speedy recovery. He's about 10" across when fully opened. Beautiful neon green color, very sticky, strong foot. I'm asking for $100 OBO. Will...
  11. fata1ity

when stars ATTACK....LOL

SS Water?
  12. fata1ity

Anemone ID

Yep I lied, with your new picture it is clear that it is aiptasia. kill it.
  13. fata1ity

Splitting anenemoe question

Do it!
  14. fata1ity

Anemone ID

I've seen it before but can't come up with a name. Are those the true colors?
  15. fata1ity

Cat's Frag Tank

The best of luck to your mom! Maxi's are like crack - once you have some you'll want more and more ;)
  16. fata1ity

New Anemone

That doesn't look like a bubble tip.
  17. fata1ity

Coraline algea all over!?!

+1 Yes. Scape it off and buy an urchin. It seems like you aren't regularly cleaning the glass with a magnet cleaner, which allows the algae to grow.
  18. fata1ity

RBTA hiding

As Chris said, don't move it. It will move to wherever it likes on its own.
  19. fata1ity

Help! My Maxi Mini is Dying!!

Whoever sold you this Maxi was playing you for an idiot. This Maxi was manually split by cutting it in half, the white stuff are its organs. Please let us know who sold you this so that we can steer well away from them. BTW, for future reference be sure that the Maxi is nice and round, not...