Search results

1. rlcline76

Happy Birthday BOB!!!!!

I'm glad I was the first to say it! Have a great one!!!! :dance: :crowd: :crowd: :crowd: :crowd:
  2. rlcline76

OT: Happy Birthday Witful!!!!!

I hope you have a fabulous day! :crowd: :bday1: :flower:
  3. rlcline76

Craig's grandkids

Craig is having issues uploading photos....decided to assist. This little one is Peter Carlo with his dad before surgery: And this one is Nicholas Scott:
  4. rlcline76

Voltmeter

What is everyone using? I am going to have to grab one from the hardware store. I have a GFI tripping, need to see what is causing it. I am definitely not electrically savvy, I might just kill myself in the process...or become a genius...one of the two. I better make sure I get the right...
  5. rlcline76

Happy Birthday Daniel!

I know it isn't as colorful as when Sas does it, but he has been missing! Have an outstanding day! :snshne: 25 is a great age. :spinner: :crowd: :crowd: :crowd:
  6. rlcline76

OT: SJS is older today

Steph, Gary made me run to the old site to see that you have a birthday today. Happy Birthday! :crowd: :bday1:
  7. rlcline76

OT: Where in the heck is Mucci????

Has anyone seen him logged in? I swear I haven't seen him in a week. I have checked the Providence papers with no success. I hope he is working. I worry when I do not see him for long periods of time.
  8. rlcline76

So I just ordered...

After I get everything, and all is going well after a week, I'll be sure to throw some feedback in here! What is nice is that I could use Paypal versus the credit card...always a plus in my book!
  9. rlcline76

OT: Stacef!!!!!

I am trying to be mischeivous and your PM box is full!
  10. rlcline76

OT: How's the weather?

OK, I am new here, but I feel just comfortable enough to start my first OT thread. My little group has been emailing each other with their weather reports. Seems to me we miss the thread at the old site. Last night we had rain in the desert. Got a cold front coming out of the north. We...
  11. rlcline76

New member...obviously! lol

Hello! A friend recommended this site and I've done some browsing through a few of the forums. I currently have 2 20 gallon reef tanks. I've been in this hobby for only a year. I keep gobies only and my main corals are zooanthids. My 2 favorite reef inhabitants are a pair of pistol shrimp I...