OT: Where in the heck is Mucci????

rlcline76

Has anyone seen him logged in? I swear I haven't seen him in a week. I have checked the Providence papers with no success.

I hope he is working.

I worry when I do not see him for long periods of time.

lcstorc

Does anybody have his number?
I figured I just missed his posts but now I am worried as well. Particularly after his last thread.
I hope everything is ok.

rlcline76

I have his number.
I try to give him a little wiggle room...don't want to come off sounding like a second mother.
I don't recall talking to him for almost 2 weeks. Had his usual family stress, plus his diet is off, plus we are talking about Mucci here.
I just cannot remember the last time I saw him on. Will have to check the profile.

rlcline76

Well, I called this morning, went straight to voice mail. Told him we were concerned and that he needed to call me back or log in so that we at least know he is still breathing!

lcstorc

Thanks for calling. Let us know when you hear back.
We are all worried now. Can you tell I'm a mom? :)

rlcline76

Aaaah Mucci is logged on.
I feel a little better now...a little
YOU ARE KILLING ME MOOCH! You know I cannot handle you disappearing, especially when I know you are under stress and not feeling well!

nikkipigtails

like I said in another thread...he probably just got a little crazy one night and spent a few nights in the clinker...j/k...

I saw him post today, hope everything's alright.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
He probably met some crazy broad that has kidnapped him and has him tied up in some smelly, one bed room apartment in Atlantic City!:lol:

Last edited: