New member...obviously! lol

rlcline76

Hello! A friend recommended this site and I've done some browsing through a few of the forums.
I currently have 2 20 gallon reef tanks. I've been in this hobby for only a year. I keep gobies only and my main corals are zooanthids. My 2 favorite reef inhabitants are a pair of pistol shrimp I have had since September.
I like my small tanks, but am currently getting my blueprints together for a 55 gallon project. I am a military dependant and when we are scheduled to leave our current duty station changes constantly. Decided to stick with the 20s until we move to the next place, especially after investing so much money into them during the past year.
I used to help moderate another fish site and fish health seems to be my main interest, at least my personal library suggests as much! I found the Nutrition sticky in your disease sub-forum to top notch! I cannot wait to go through the rest.
For now, I am going to sit back and take some time to do some reading on this site and get a good feel on what you are all about!

Becky C

framerguy

Welcome to RS!! What we are all about is friends helping friends create the best reefs they can. I'm glad you're coming along with us!

rlcline76

Deb!!!! Great to see you here! I haven't heard a word from you for at least 15 minutes! Feels sort of like home.

And:

A Wiseman once said build a stage add a pole & they will dance ...That's classic!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
welcome01.gif

dfurbee

Deb!!!! Great to see you here! I haven't heard a word from you for at least 15 minutes! Feels sort of like home.

And:

A Wiseman once said build a stage add a pole & they will dance ...That's classic!

Becky, quit telling my secrets :clink:

vdituri

Welcome aboard!

If this keeps up we're going to need some kind of refer a friend bonus program. :flower:

elliottb

Hello! A friend recommended this site and I've done some browsing through a few of the forums.
I currently have 2 20 gallon reef tanks. I've been in this hobby for only a year. I keep gobies only and my main corals are zooanthids. My 2 favorite reef inhabitants are a pair of pistol shrimp I have had since September.
I like my small tanks, but am currently getting my blueprints together for a 55 gallon project. I am a military dependant and when we are scheduled to leave our current duty station changes constantly. Decided to stick with the 20s until we move to the next place, especially after investing so much money into them during the past year.
I used to help moderate another fish site and fish health seems to be my main interest, at least my personal library suggests as much! I found the Nutrition sticky in your disease sub-forum to top notch! I cannot wait to go through the rest.
For now, I am going to sit back and take some time to do some reading on this site and get a good feel on what you are all about!

Becky C

Am I that friend?:rougiem:

rlcline76

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes!

Yes Elliott, I am referring to you. That dancing Spider-Man has got got to be the scariest thing I've seen since I've stopped drinking. lol

SJS

Hey Guys!!
Nice to see everyone here. My first time too! I was referred through the friend of the friend. Dont mind my hijacking your thread Becky - just thought I'd add my 2 cents....Shortened the name - glad to be here
Stephanie

SJS

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes!

Yes Elliott, I am referring to you. That dancing Spider-Man has got got to be the scariest thing I've seen since I've stopped drinking. lol

Wow - leave you guys alone for a little while and look at what I miss!! Elliott's chaneling spiderman and Becky stopped drinking! :laughroll