New member...obviously! lol

rlcline76

This morning I consulted their sticky...said I didn't have to use photobucket. Are you using The Bucket and just doing a paste job on the IMG?

emccullough1

I have done both the first pic' in introduction was the IGM code from photobucket. And the pic's in the gallery are from my computer I did have to edit them to get them under 200K. I will help if you need to know how.

Which Bering's me to the point of me replying what kind of shrimp is that in the pic you have on the front page now.

rlcline76

Randall pistol. I have 2.

Did you have to do the same way as on RB? I've used Photobucket at RC as well, and did not have to jump through hoops.

rlcline76

PA212016-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Let's see if it shows...

rlcline76

Ed, who in the heck are you getting fiesty with????

I just realized, I think I did use Photobucket this morning.

It's been a long day.

SJS

So good to come home after a long day at work and find you all here!!! :hug1:

Let the mayhem begin - lets see there is a whole new audience for the live rock breeding thread (sheer genius!!) then the boxers briefs... inquiry, not to mention the everyday wit and sarcasm...

I'l be checking previous threads to see if they answer a couple questions I've got - if not I'll be posting new threads so stay tuned. (oh and pics of the tank finally plumbed and almost ready for close ups!)

elliottb

So good to come home after a long day at work and find you all here!!! :hug1:

Let the mayhem begin - lets see there is a whole new audience for the live rock breeding thread (sheer genius!!) then the boxers briefs... inquiry, not to mention the everyday wit and sarcasm...

I'l be checking previous threads to see if they answer a couple questions I've got - if not I'll be posting new threads so stay tuned. (oh and pics of the tank finally plumbed and almost ready for close ups!)

I have been wanting to see pics for a while!:alien:

SJS

:woohoo:
I have been wanting to see pics for a while!:alien:

Yeah yeah - I'm getting to it :spinner: - I still have to pick up some LR an LS tomorrow and finish the rockscape - but I'll get some pics up tomorrow even if I dont get to it -
Added the cuc that I got from GARF - really nice husband and wife - Leroy and ....... (oops i forget) got some garf grunge and garf mud and some mangroves to start the mangrove fuge and he sent me some chaeto for a start!! :woohoo: so - it's almost ready to put Huey, Dewey and Louie (my three chromis who have been in "QT" for the last 3 months) into their new home!!