Happy Birthday Daniel!

rlcline76

I know it isn't as colorful as when Sas does it, but he has been missing!

Have an outstanding day! :snshne:

25 is a great age. :spinner:

:crowd: :crowd: :crowd:

kathywithbirds

Horoscope for Gemini today:
:time: :woohoo: :woohoo: :flower: :flower: :flower: :bday1: :hallo:
You're feeling mentally flexible -- much more so than usual! It's a good time to change your mind about things that seemed pretty rigid just yesterday, though others might not agree with you quite yet.

:bigbounce :biker :rainbow: :bluenod:

:crowd: :crowd: :crowd: :bluenod: :tongue: :redcar: :hug1: :jester: :jester: :crowd: :crowd: :time: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :stars: :bday1: :colorful: :LOL: :hallo: :whstlr: :clink: :biker

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Do you guys know that I have totally missed this...I never saw this until right now. Wow, thanks a lot, who figured it out? and how?

BarbMazz

Happy belated birthday, Daniel! I was on vacation in Jamaica, mon, so I missed it. I think I probably had a drink for you while I was there!! lol

The zoo's and rics you sent me are doing fabulous! The rics now have a third mouth and their color is AMAZING. The zoos looked a little sickly for awhile but they're all perked back up and growing again.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Here was my bday present to myself...I had been eyeing it for almost 2 weeks, it sat there, was totally healthy. I had never kept a plate before, I just felt like it.
plate6-22-08.jpg