OT: SJS is older today

rlcline76

Steph, Gary made me run to the old site to see that you have a birthday today.

Happy Birthday! :crowd: :bday1:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
playinclariwht.gif
Happy Birthday!

Stacef

Happy birthday!!!!!!

What time's the party? I need to plan my flight accordingly. Here's all the fun stuff---->

:crowd: :hug1: :faces: :apint: :bday1: :dance: :clink: :jfkjr: :woody: :lisa: :crown:

vdituri

I don't think you need to go anywhere to find trouble.
I have a feeling trouble finds you. :makefun:

I did not see her birthday listed here. And you guys know I do not like going back there unless I am looking for trouble.

lcstorc

Happy Birthday!
You should put your b-day here so they don't have to go to the other site to find it.

SJS

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes - I was counseling a poor misguided soul who had an unfortunate encounter with the local police department... in plain english - client was charged with 3 felonies and I had to get her out of jail - her behavior really was felony stupid, not criminal in intent - so she got a good deal and I got to spend my BD morning with a bunch of unsavory types and the criminals they try to prosecute!!
And YES I WORKED OUT WITH MY TRAINER ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! if I say if loud enough it should count double!!!

rlcline76

There is no way. On my birthday I am hoping my husband will bake me one of the German cakes he is so good at. No trainer for me.

SJS

I dont want to have another year with the unwanted pounds - so if it's a trainer on my birthday this year - its a skimpy black dress on next years birthday!!!

rlcline76

Nope, I have 3 other birthdays where I am dodging cakes. I refuse to make myself miserable on mine. Besides, next year I will not be celebrating 1/2 the birthdays.