Recent content by Wooden Harpoon

1. Wooden Harpoon

Steph's long odyssey - 300 gallon build

S - Amazing! I couldn't help but get a little bit jeallous. It's beautiful. The aquascaping allows for many wonderful places to add corals. Your heater in one of the pictures looks awsome. What kind is it?
  2. Wooden Harpoon

March '08 Photo Contest VOTING!

Camarones Bueno! :square: :square: :square:
  3. Wooden Harpoon

Akwar'eum

Excellent! I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed looking at this thread. It looks as though that spaghetti worm (atleast some of his tentacles) made it into the latest picture of Mandy.
  4. Wooden Harpoon

OT: What about a NANO CLUB????

:colorful: Excellent all around! Great badge too. I have a 20 gal. x-tra high reef tank that has been going strong for 1 year now. I would like to join.
  5. Wooden Harpoon

HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

Alright... Thank you very much HMA! I have just spent the last two hours at work reading this entire thread. Aaaaaaaaaa... It is brilliant! -I will now report to the owner's office for a daily review of my productivity inefficiency.
  6. Wooden Harpoon

coral placement reference

Still reading. I will copy, print , and save so I can take it with me and read it on the Metro.
  7. Wooden Harpoon

Hello From Chicagoland!!!!

Hello! Those are beautiful Discus... Good luck with your SW aquarium.
  8. Wooden Harpoon

pics of my 200g tank

Wow! That is a great looking tank!
  9. Wooden Harpoon

OT: Patriots all they way baby!

Re: Patriots all they way baby! Just wait... THE MIAMI DOLPHINS WILL RISE AGAIN. GO NY GIANTS!!!
  10. Wooden Harpoon

hi hear to ask loads!

Welcome!
  11. Wooden Harpoon

canary wrasse (Halichoeres chrysus)???

Yellow "Canary" Wrasse Family: Blenniidae Species: Meiacanthus oualanensis Size: 5 in (13 cm) Diet: Omnivorous Temperament: Semi-aggressive TankLevels: Middle and Lower Keep only one individual per aquarium. Canary Blennies can be aggressive and will bite inside the mouth of bigger fish...
  12. Wooden Harpoon

New Member from South Africa

Welcome to RS! Do you have pictures of your aquarium?
  13. Wooden Harpoon

New 225g Starphire Tank

I would have to put my vote in for this tank being one of the nicest of "all time!!!"
  14. Wooden Harpoon

Anemones killing coral?

My purple-tip Codilactus went to war with my frogspawn coral. I thought that my frogspawn was a gonner... But, he prevailed! The condilactus shrivled up a bit then moved down the road. I would say that having an anemone is worth it. There are quite a few out there. Research whcih one you...