OT: Patriots all they way baby!

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Re: Patriots all they way baby!

i wish i had seen this before, I HATE THE PATRIOTS and TOM BABY!!!

Did you see the 60 minutes interview with him? all he was talking about was himself. How after being the best QB, best team, 4or5 superbowl rings, and still, he has the nerve to sit there and say, "I can't Help but feel like there is more, or that there SHOULD be something more." How friggin selfish is that? You never heard My man Marino say anything like that, nor other REAL greats like John Elway, Joe Montana, Steve Young....all of these QBs are REAL football players, they dont complain about not having enough. Sorry guys, I am a DOL-FAN all the way, and we hate Anything New York(Jets & Bills) and especially New England Patsies!!!

hate to say it..GO NY GIANTS!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

"I can't Help but feel like there is more, or that there SHOULD be something more." How friggin selfish is that?

He elaborated on that comment and he was talking about life in general. Also it's not uncommon for people who achieve their goals in life to feel that there's something missing or that it didn't bring them the happiness that they thought it would etc. I don't think it's selfish at all but a question that should be asked, is this all that there is ???

tippMANn98

my point is he should be thankful for what he has....while there are people with no money, job, or roof over their head. you know?

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

my point is he should be thankful for what he has....while there are people with no money, job, or roof over their head. you know?

I agree !
All I'm saying is that money, fame and glory don't necessarily bring happiness or satisfaction and when people achieve these things sometimes they can be disappointed, know what I mean ?

galovsredsox

But, at least he's good enough to win a Super Bowl. I forget, how many did Marino have???????????????????????????????????????LOL

tippMANn98

miami has never BOUGHT their whole team like that, and NOBODY ELSE in the NFL has been accused of cheating like the Patsies....Bad GM decisions by the dolphins, believe me, you dont have to point it out to me, i know the dolphins problems, i just love how everybody jumps on the bandwagon with these patsies....I grew up Looking up to Dan the Man...thats all i have known since i was born in south florida!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

I have a buddy that is from Buffalo. He's the biggest Bills fan you'll ever come across, I mean a complete nut case when it comes to the Bills. He and I once went to a Dolphins-vs-Bills game at Joe Robbie Stadium (what it was called at the time). We were given the tickets by a friend that was a Dolphins season ticket holder. That meant that we were sitting in Dolphin territory! That was great for me, I thought. My friend was so obnoxiously routing for the Bills that the fans around us were throwing Coke, food, junk whatever they could find at us. To make things worse the Bills won!:lol:

Those were the days!

tippMANn98

I had a picture of LB Brian Cox (for the dolphins #51) walking into Buffalo's stadium with MIDDLE FINGERS IN THE AIR, and you can see people spitting on him and what not.....you know its buffalo because their logo is displayed on the side wall of the tunnel!! it was a great picture

JOE ROBBIE, those were the days, then to Pro Player, then to now Dolphin's Stadium, by the way, if anybody cares, they are tearing down the orange bowl soon :(, they are playing a flag football game Miami Dolphins Alumni VS. Univers. of Miami Alumni, then auctioning off parts of the Stadium

lcstorc

While part of me is said to lose such a piece of history the other part of me remembers how badly that stadium went downhill. I have worked a number of events there and the place was awful. Partly because it is old but mostly because it was not maintained.
They would probably tear it down anyway since it doesn't have the club and suite tickets that are big in every stadium.

tippMANn98

well what they are going to do ( im a big FL Marlins Fan too!!) is tear it down and they are gonna build a 37,000 seat-retractable roof stadium for the Marlins. thats good, so they dont have all that mess in the first few months of football season, so no more infield on the football field

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

I grew up Looking up to Dan the Man...thats all i have known since i was born in south florida!

Dan was the man, great QB ! I'll never forget the game in which they beat the Bears, man I hated that obnoxious team :tongue: It's unfortunate the Dolphins could never develop a good defense during his hey day, there's no doubt he would've won a few SB's.

tippMANn98

yea with this past defense with thomas, taylor, madison, the late 90s early 00's D, that is not gonna be much this year

galovsredsox

Bought a team. They use the same salary cap as the rest of the league, and you can't honestly believe that no other team tries to get an advantage by doing something, they just havent been caught yet. Plus, I am not a bandwagon jumper, I was born and raised in Massachusetts and have been a PATRIOTS fan my whole life.