Hello From Chicagoland!!!!

t_j

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I am new to SW but not to the aquarium world. I am mainly in to Discus I have a 125gal running right know with them. I just started to set up a 40 extra high tank for the SW on Sunday. We wanted to start small and if we succeed we will go with a larger tank. We're doing this in steps so right now we have the skimmer and magnum 303 running on it. Also with live sand or crushed coral can't remember. In a week we will add the live rock and so on. Hope to get as much info as I can from this site an the members as well.

Tiffany

I THOUGHT I WOULD ADD SOME PICS OF MY BABY'S!!!!!!! (Hope to have some new baby's with the new SW tank!!!)

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

Last edited:

framerguy

Hi Tiffany, and Welcome to RS!! Sounds like you are taking it slow and that's the key to a nice reef tank. What do you plan to keep?

t_j

Thank You all for your warm welcomes!!!!!! I will not have fish in the tank for another couple of weeks or at lest thats our plan.

Hi Tiffany, and Welcome to RS!! Sounds like you are taking it slow and that's the key to a nice reef tank. What do you plan to keep?

Hi Framerguy, I am taking it slow its the in the best interest of the fish to do it this way. I put my list of fish that Id like to keep in the beginners section here is the link....

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/just-starting-out-sw-beginners/27015-my-fish-list.html