Recent content by SUPERCRAZY

1. S

Chaeto $10

I have 4 fist sized clumps of chaeto to sell. $10 includes priority shipping.
  2. S

Torch Coral 'oozing' strings????

Its probably expelling waste if it's regularly eating mysis shrimp
  3. S

Chaeto for sale

2 sandwich bag size balls of chaeto for sale. Shipped priority mail for $10 each bag.
  4. S

Peeps From the TN, GA, AL area

memphis TN. We have a great store called Memfish.
  5. S

I think I have cyano algae please help

You can use a quick fix product like Chemi-Clean to kill the algae, but realize that the algae is there because of poor water conditions. Measure all your parameters and do a few large water changes to fix the problem. And don't overfeed your fish!
  6. S

75gal Seagrass/macro Pipefish tank.

cool! When do the seahorses come in?
  7. S

Avoid Aquacon.com at ALL cost!!

I have ordered from them twice without problems. Everything was well packaged and survived. However both times after ordering I noticed a jellyfish in my tank. Kinda wierd.
  8. S

SUPERCRAZY....thank you

thank you for the post!
  9. S

Hydor Koralia 3 excellent condition

Excellent condition and fully cleaned. Comes with instructions and all extra pieces. $30 shipped.
  10. S

Maxijet 1200

sold
  11. S

To anyone who uses Chemi-Pure Elite

I bought a half unit for $7-8 but I will keep your advice in mind next time. The manufacturers make it sound like it does everything.
  12. S

To anyone who uses Chemi-Pure Elite

Can I open up the bag and dump the contents into a phosphate reactor? I don't forsee any possible problems...
  13. S

Maxijet 1200

Clean and in Excellent working condition. $20 shipped.
  14. S

feather dusters/cocos???

Any kind of phytoplankton or liquid food mix like marine snow would be fine if you really want to feed them. But be stingy with feeding and only put a few drops in at each time.