Recent content by reefman283

1. R

Taking Out Bioballs

so i shuold take out some bioballs out when i do a water change and do that for several water changes and put a filter cartridge in there place and change the filter cartridge every few days right?
  2. R

Taking Out Bioballs

hey i have a 14 gallon biocube and i wanted 2 kno if it wuld be ok to take out the bioballs to lower the nitrates and put a sponge in the area where they were
  3. R

Anemones In Biocubes

hey i have a 14 gallon bio cubes with the standard lights and i didnt kno if a bubble tip anemone would have enough light to survive thanks.
  4. R

Mantis Shrimp Help

but can it live with fish
  5. R

Mantis Shrimp Help

hey i want 2 set up a mantis shrimp tank but i didnt kno if anything could go in there with it. Will it eat or attack everthing in there with it. Does it have 2 b kept alone or can it live with other things.
  6. R

Red Slime

Hey i have a 14 bio cube and im starting to get alot of hair alge. im not sure y its gathering in my tank. What could make it grow in my tank. please help
  7. R

Protein Skimmer or bio balls

i have a 14 bio cube with bios balls(thats what it comes with). i didn't know if it would be better to take them out and put in a nano skimmer instead. If i took the boi balls out i've heard the bacteria taken out might cause the tank to crash. what should i do.
  8. R

Moving Anemone

Hey, i have 14 bio cube with 2 clowns and some coral. i want to give my clowns a anemone but i don't know if it will sting my corals. is there any way of keeping it from moving all over the tank away from my coral.
  9. R

How Fast Does Xenia Spread

Hey, i was thinking about gettin some xenia (a small stalk) for my 14 gallon bio cube. I already have a hammer, a sun a torch and a frogspawn coral. If i put in some xenia will it rapidy take over my tank? Is there a way to direct it in which way to spread. I hope to have it on my back wall and...
  10. R

Corals For Bio Cube

do u think that xenia will spread too fast over my small tank. is it worth trying it . my other corals arent big.
  11. R

Corals For Bio Cube

hey, i have a 14 bio cube. I already have a hammer, sun, and frogspawn coral. What other corals would go good in my tank. or are there too many corals in there already?
  12. R

coral help

i have a torch coral in my 14 biocube. i also have a hammer a sun and a frogspawn coral which are doing great. But sometimes my torch looks deflated and flat and i can't figure out why. Could it be my flow or lighting. All of my chemicals are good. whats wrong.
  13. R

torch coral

yooooooooooooo nick
  14. R

torch coral

all of my chemicals are good and i have other corals are doing good. Sometimes its looking great but other times its deflated. Whats wrong.
  15. R

torch coral

My torch coral doesn't look great sometimes. Is it my flow. What could it be.