Corals For Bio Cube

reefman283

hey, i have a 14 bio cube. I already have a hammer, sun, and frogspawn coral. What other corals would go good in my tank. or are there too many corals in there already?

lcstorc

That depends on placement in the tank. It also depends on light and flow and what kind of water paramaters you keep.
I wouldn't say you have too many corals unless they are large pieces.

GeeWizzItsMe

I really wouldn't try it.. Not because it is bad or can't be done; I just HATE the look of giant stalks of xenia spreading all over the place (personal preference I guess...)

You should try some zoas and mushrooms in that tank! They are easy, low-light and pretty colors! Maybe a toadstool or leather or something!

Witfull

polyps and shrooms would work, but with two euphylia in the tank,,,as they grow they will kill other corals.

surfzone

You could try a mushrooms, zoos, xenia( got to keep it fragged other wise it will take over a tank), perhaps a Trachaphylla, Fungia, maze brain, favia brain, any of these corals will do well with the stock lighting for the biocubes. There are probably a few corals that i'm forgetting about, but i'm sure someone will mention it.