Recent content by phf

1. P

Dave's RSM 500

Hi Dave, I hope everything is fine for you since we have no further news from you.
  2. P

Wolffman64's RSM500

Congrats that you managed to install the retrofit ! I don't see this retrofit on stevesled webpage : which products have you ordered ?
  3. P

Dave's RSM 500

I am glad that everything is now back to normal for you. Tank is beautiful and, as always, soooo clean !
  4. P

Parisian's RSM 400

Beautiful tank ! Great colors !
  5. P

Kangkan's RSM S 500 Journey

Very nice ! Impressive diversity of corals and nice landscape.
  6. P

Dave's RSM 500

Beautiful tank as usual !
  7. P

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks !
  8. P

Danny's white RSM S-400

Nice idea for feeder and valve, thanks !
  9. P

Dave's RSM 500

Yes it helps a lot ! Thanks ! Could you tell me where in the uk you order your filter socks (I have difficulties to find 50 or 100 microns in France) ? What do you mean when writing "black foam reduced" ? You kept part of the stock ?
  10. P

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Very sorry for you. Hope you will quickly recover the losses.
  11. P

Dave's RSM 500

Dave, since I am still fighting with water clearness and noises in the sump, and since you have progressively improved your filtration process along the previous months, would you mind putting here a short reminder on how you have organised things in the sump ? I guess it could be useful for...
  12. P

Dave's RSM 500

So nice, as usual Dave ! Congratulations ! I guess you still have perfect parameters ? (I am always impressed by the fact that you have so few LR and so low nitrates).
  13. P

RSM500 > ballasts dead ? Help !

Hi everyone, i have been removing the light units of my RSM500 to change the 2 tubes in the center part (already done on the rear/front). After putting everything back, I discovered that the new tubes were not functioning. Stupidly forgot to test them before ! Dismantling again... Tried to...
  14. P

RSM 500 noisy main pump

Hi everyone, My main pump (RSM 500) has been functionning silently for months until I decided to open and clean it. Since then, it is vibrating a lot and generating a strong noise. I dismantled it again 2 or 3 times to check for anything that could cause this but I could not figure out what may...
  15. P

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks !