Recent content by crespeto

1. C

Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

yeah new pictures, can't wait to see things.
  2. C

Our 37 Gallon Display with 10 Gallon Fuge.

looks like you got a pretty good picture of it to me. I have the same thing got it from local guy in a pay it forward program we started in the local reef club. Got a little piece that broke off when he was cleaning the tank. it is growing very nicely now :) That is a great looking piece you...
  3. C

crespeto's inherited 100gal adventure

Thanks everyone. Tony, I'm hoping chrissy didn't like the spot it was in so we moved it around last night. Of course I ruined my rock setup, so may be doing another major frag removal and then reorganization so we can get the rocks right. Then just leave it alone. I'll keep you posted and...
  4. C

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

man, I think if I mentioned it to her, my wife would have taken like 9 of your pics and used them on a wall of ours already, and your still looking for 'The One' that is insane, you could have a coral reef book with some of the pics you have posted on the forum, at least IMHO. I need to get the...
  5. C

JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

well then sounds like you got a great deal then, enjoy making back most of your money selling the second one :)
  6. C

yeah more pics, bring them on :)
  7. C

so just curious, you spent $120 for this stuff and you need another $200 in stuff to get them working, did you actually save anything by doing it this way instead of just buying a whole calcium reactor setup. Enjoy the shopping for the new stuff and glad you found some good instructions. Thanks...
  8. C

thanks everyone, I set up a nice spot for the nem and it was looking like it was going to stay in it but later the next day it moved down into the rock complex over there, but when it extends for the day it opens up right in the area that I cleaned out for it, so I guess in the long run it all...
  9. C

an that is just a sick set of pics, you guys get some insane pictures.
  10. C

well my wife thinks that it was on the longnose butterflyfish, Moe, that we put in the tank a few weeks ago. That is the one that she noticed the specks on its tail first. But that fish seems to be fine, swims normal and jumps on the food. Joyce the royal gramma, hasn't been eating all that...
  11. C

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

thanks for the review Juan, looks pretty good, results seem to be semi repeatable, not sure how the api one is, but if it is the add a drop check the color thing, that seem pretty open to error as far as uniform drops, number of drops and then checking color. the difference is like 6 drops or...
  12. C

great pics as always, duncans are looking good. Enjoy.
  13. C

wow, the new additions look great. Like the green with blue one, very cool looking. Bummer you won't be able to do the frag swap but sounds like this was a good fall back plan :)
  14. C

The display looks great, my wife has a rock here and there all over the tank that she envisions covered in one or 2 colors of zoa/palys. Should look really cool when it grows out. I don't know anything about reactors, but good luck getting them setup.
  15. C

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

sweet new toys, man you must be the one that handles the budget, cause you seem to get new toys every other day. :) can't wait to hear about the hanna checker, if it works well I may need to get one.