Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

You're welcome Tom :)

24 hours and the Pump is dialed in, skimmer and fuge working properly and level in sump maintained, pheww finally things are coming along fine.

Also. to attack lot of the algae on the sandbed and cyano, I lowered both MP60's at 5" over the sand bed, today I came to work to find almost all of it gone, having lots of flow helps attack these issues.

jpsika08

Funlad, probably fish ain't going out, they have been in great shape for over 2 weeks now and not one white spot on them, I thought I saw some from the beginning but was mistaken.
They are even more active than when I introduced them into the tank, even the clowns have gotten bigger.
Still, there is the possibility of me removing them, decisions decisions, this pump thing delayed me on all pending stuff.

Steve, thank you, just PM'ed you back :)

jpsika08

Thanks Chris, promise I will upload some pics tonight, even I will make the review of the new Hanna Calcium Checker which I received yesterday. :)

crespeto

sweet new toys, man you must be the one that handles the budget, cause you seem to get new toys every other day. :) can't wait to hear about the hanna checker, if it works well I may need to get one.

Mischko

As promised, Juan

9701.jpg

9698.jpg

9692.jpg

9696.jpg

Mischko

Don't know yet, but be sure about several thousand gallons. I estimate at least 3 times yours. I didn't ask about the width of the tank since the guys were busy taking off the front/back walls from the truck. The bottom and sides still have to be delivered but I keep you posted.

jpsika08

Would be great knowing where his thread will be, I doubt I will understand German but pics I can understand :D