Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nice monties Rob, and you're getting in the good books with the gf, it's a win win :).

crespeto

wow, the new additions look great. Like the green with blue one, very cool looking. Bummer you won't be able to do the frag swap but sounds like this was a good fall back plan :)

Robzilla

wow, the new additions look great. Like the green with blue one, very cool looking. Bummer you won't be able to do the frag swap but sounds like this was a good fall back plan :)

Thanks Chris! I'm very happy with them. I only have one left to mount. As soon as I do I will post updated pics.

Uslanja

Hi Rob! Everything is looking good.... real good!! I'm liking your bare bottom!! Your tank bare bottom I mean!!

Robzilla

yeah more pics, bring them on :)

No luck on mounting the last one on the glass. Gonna attempt again tonight.

Hi Rob! Everything is looking good.... real good!! I'm liking your bare bottom!! Your tank bare bottom I mean!!

I'm hoping that wasn't Dave lol!

at least I know it happened i saw pics lol

Haha yeah. I guess it did!

Awesome! Holy caps! Looks great...

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes lots of Caps! Thanks Cat :)

Willie McDaries

Thanks guys. Daytime pics as promised:

IMAG0070-1.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

dang Rob,the tank looks great...I hate work,I work 2 days and I get 2 or 3 pages behind on here so I'll move these pics to the next page :lol:

Robzilla

Haha thanks Willie. I know how you feel. I have been slammed at work these past few days and haven't been able to waste away the hours on RS like I normally do lol.

Willie McDaries

at least we are still working,most of the country is not as fortunate......

I've been trying to keep up with 3 other forums as well,2 of which I mod on.....it's a task to read a few posts,delete spam,ban spammers and still be able to reply too...but I enjoy it,and I love to see tanks progress like yours has,this is almost as relaxing to me as sitting and watching my tank...I get all stressed out from work,its nice to just sit down a while in front of the PC and see what my reefing friends are up to and see new growth or improvements or whatever in their tanks

PIMPALA

lookin good bro.

have you considered moving the lights a little higher to get better coverage? you have them REALLY low, and very little light in the center and ends of the tank.