Why ReefSanctuary?

tnwillia

ReeferJ... What works for me is I keep it qualified to this worked "in my tank". Others can try what they want you just give them options to think about. I've been told I was wrong in some cases but we don't flame here you just have to know when to let it go knowing every tank is different. Have fun and Welcome to RS!

jpsika08

This is the greatest forum of all, what makes this site the best is its users and their sole intention to help each other, I have never been flamed here, not once, I already consider everyone here my friends and wish you all see me like that too.

When I began back at 2010, I didn't knew anything about saltwater tanks, being here has taught me a lot at a point which I feel confident giving some advice and helping others in anyway I can.

PIMPALA

I'm looking at adding a 45W UV sterilizer to my system anyway, so I'd be interested in reading. I love learning from others mistakes. lol

Willie McDaries

I am on several different reef forums all the time,I have friends on all of them,although I don't comment or reply as much here as some of the others,I do consider RS 1 of the best on the web,everybody here has been extremely nice and helpful to me....everything you need to know about reefing can be found here,there's a lot of great knowledgeable and just wonderful people here,it is like a big happy family...

you wont be flamed here for your opinion or technique

lol firm believer in UV sterilization and treatment free recovery! 8 fish strong and counting... there ya go have at it! :)

I don't believe in using meds either,I don't remember the last time I had a fish with ich...I believe a properly fed,healthy,unstressed fish will recover from ich naturally and will never have it again providing it stays healthy and happy...just my $.02 though

ReefLady

Staff member
I always love to see our hard work and dedication pay off... and that the spirit of RS has not strayed from our very beginnings waaaay back in 2003!

A big tip of the hat to our mods here... they are the heart and soul of Reef Sanctuary!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Why rs? Facts mixed with humor. Small enough to feel like a family yet big enough to answer about any question. Just good people period. Thanks for the support n for having me. U know who u r. Cheers rs.

........milli's hate me.

engineer goby

I never had corals before joining RS and other forums made me feel like an idiot for asking some of the questions I had, that didn't happen here. This is the only forum I ever post on and for good reason, any question I have can and will be answered here by someone who truly cares about my success. Thank You RS!

dmatt88

I never had corals before joining RS and other forums made me feel like an idiot for asking some of the questions I had, that didn't happen here. This is the only forum I ever post on and for good reason, any question I have can and will be answered here by someone who truly cares about my success. Thank You RS!

Ill try harder next time. Oh this is cleansing.

........milli's hate me.

sk8rdn

I'm a fan of all the poo around here...
Plus the comedy.
And whit.
And family feelings (the good kind... Not the In-laws kind)...
Oh yeah, and knowledge about fish stuff too...

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

ReefApprentice

Best Reef Forum Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very helpful and Nice.

Brandon78

Honestly this is the only forum I will use. Not bashing others at all by the statement, just saying I feel at home here, I have made friends, get honest answers, get some good laughs, and just have a great time every post I get involved in. Everyone is very nice and respectful and have helped me beyond what I imagined. I enjoy being able to log on and have people I can go to for a quick response, get honest, and friendly answers. Thumbs up for RS!!!!!