"Tom's RSM 250"

tnwillia

New additions from Vivid to start my SPS adventure. The 3 Zoes have been in for about a month, theye were 4 polyp frags and have taken off well. A couple of my Barnacle Blennys found the camera too.Enjoy!

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
A spending spree, I love it. Gorgeous new corals Tom and your photo skills aren't too shabby either :).

tnwillia

Hey John, I think Vivid calls it "Strawberry Shortcake" I'm not sure, I just ordered a 6 frag Arco pack and it was one of them. Sorry I don't know, and thanks!

Hey John, I think Vivid calls it "Strawberry Shortcake" I'm not sure, I just ordered a 6 frag Arco pack and it was one of them. Sorry I don't know, and thanks!

Thanks Tom,

It does look like shortcake. IMHO at colony size i think it looks as nice as any acro.

Good luck with them all.

-JOHN

tnwillia

Mike, John & Juan thanks guys!

Ecotech is recommending the Radion's be 8" off the water. I dropped mine down to that last night from 12". It seemed to make a big difference in the visable lighting & color in the tank. I've been running them in Natural mode at 100% max since the SPS went in with no ill effect. I'll be watchuing closer for the next few days to be sure this last drop does not cause problems at the power set. Thanks again!

tnwillia

My oldest Invert (part of my original CUC) came out for a late night snack last night. This was the first time I've seen him in over a year, normally I just see part of an arm out waving "hi". He's about 10 or 12" across arm to arm, never had any problems with him and he gets along fine with the 4 or 5 other Serpant Stars I have in here.

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

steved13

PREMIUM
Nice shot!!

The warpaint scoli is looking good also. Is that the same one you've had for awhile?

tnwillia

Steve, Glenn Thanks!

The Warpaint Scoly is the second one I got after the first "UFO" started dying. He's almost 2 tears old. I think 3 of my Serpants look like this guy and I have others that are a grey/white mix. Thanks again!