Search results

1. dragonladylea

Anyone know this algae?

Possibly a kind of Cladophoropsis? Can you get a closer picture?
  2. dragonladylea

ID Please - What's Brown and White and...

I would have to go with the Peanut worm ID as well, mine had the same coloration. If you can get a pic of its head it would help to positively Id it.
  3. PICT0060b

PICT0060b

Before the Crash
  4. dragonladylea

Not all crabs might be created equal

Definate proof that not all crabs are created equal - Meet Goliath, the net in pic 2 is 4" wide by 3" high.
  5. dragonladylea

OT: Rate The Avatar Above You!!!

Its a girl, like me. Hence the pink! LOL
  6. dragonladylea

OT: Rate The Avatar Above You!!!

Nice Zoa would like to see a closeup.
  7. dragonladylea

what fish for a 5 gal?

Panda Goby is my suggestion, they stay small and are really cute.
  8. dragonladylea

coral id?

Those actually look more like Lobophyllia to me, can you get a closer shot?
  9. Fu Fish

Fu Fish

Lawnmower Blenny
  10. dragonladylea

Why does my clown do this???

The clown in question is about 3" and the anemones are much larger than the clown, the LTA we just got was approx dinner plate size. Also the clown doesnt just put the tenticles in its mouth and blow them out, it spits out the tenticles and they are not attached to the anemone but floating...
  11. dragonladylea

Sand hills in my reef...

I'm with the Pistol shrimp crew, I smooth out the hills and he has them back by morning. I would watch to and see if there are small pieces of coral or debris around any cave openings. Pistols like to decorate their burrows.
  12. dragonladylea

Why does my clown do this???

My Maroon clown for some reason has just about beat to death any BTA I have ever gotten it. It finally seem happy with the LTA but the Clown will bite the tentacles right off the anemones, has anyone else ever seen this???
  13. dragonladylea

April '07 Photo Contest

Here is one of my Froggies.
  14. Froggie

Froggie

Froggie
  15. dragonladylea

Mystery Weed?

It looks like Scinaia complanata, if you do harvest I would be interested in some.
  16. dragonladylea

Fish ID Please

The Goby is I think a : Amblyeleotris japonica Still looking for the Wrasse.
  17. dragonladylea

polyp? shroom?

Do they have a skeleton? Remind me of Blasto Meletti.
  18. dragonladylea

Very strange and spreading! Whats are these! Id please.

Those are a Hydroid Jellyfish, no need to siphon they usually disappear pretty quickly on their own.
  19. dragonladylea

Birds nest turning white! Help!!

Thought I was going to have the same problem with mine, I had a couple of spots show up overnight, so I quickly did a 10% water change and so far so good, its been two weeks now and no more bleaching. The only other thing I did was to stop dripping mississippi limewater since I was thinking this...
  20. dragonladylea

Pretty new pieces!

Thanks everyone - Spanglish, mine too, Caps and Candycanes! There is a blue cap coloring up in the bottom right corner of the full pic. The Purple has beautiful blue polyps.