Very strange and spreading! Whats are these! Id please.

Babomonkey

I have seen only a few of these guys... Now they are everywhere! What in the world are they??

what%20the%20heck.bmp

Thanks for any help!

Snelly40

ahhh, i had those at one time and i was flippng out, calling everyone but couildnt get a pic like that.
the best explanation i got were baby starfish, and they were gone within a week, they'll get eaten if thats what they are

i was worried at first it was aiptasia,or baby apt, but they dissapeared and i have never seen them again

Babomonkey

Oh good...... :bugout:

They can sting and are not a good thing to have........... From what that site says. :bouncebox

I can remove them , not sure how I can so that or wait till thire food their food sources are consumed and they will die off. I wonder what they eat?

XBwlr

You could use an airline or another type of small tubing to siphon them out.

Use the small tubing so it doesn't fill you bucket so fast while you're looking / chasing those things around your tank.

Babomonkey

Well a good thing is they are not free swimmers , and they are on the glass and back of the tank.

It's time for war...... :bluegrima

Thanks for the help.

I had those popping up on the glass on my tank like nuts for about a month and a half after I first set it up. Occasionally I still get some. Most I just wiped off with my magna float thing but the ones on the back I didn't wipe off appeared to have turned into a sort of curled up feather duster. I don't think they are a bad thing, maybe just a juvinile form of that species.

Jorgens

I've had thse thing for 3 months!! I couldn't get a pic like that. Nice work!!

They don't appear to cause any harm but what do I know yet. They come off with the maganafloat. And reappear in a day or two...