Search results

1. Grasspicker

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

Marvin, How do you keep the sand bed so clean?
  2. Grasspicker

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Varga. I really do like what you've done with it man. I have a spot picked out in my house for an in wall. We are having a little girl in Feb so the 29 gal is all we can manage right now. Keep up the good work.
  3. Grasspicker

He doesn't he either A. Hires a pro B. Cuts those shots out of a mag. ;) Just joking marv. I really am liking your tank shots man. I would be interested in Camera too because I have a Cannon Eos and I have very nice lenses and cant seem to get shots like yours. Spread the love man...
  4. Grasspicker

Marvin is that a Carpet in the Back? Sorry for the noob question. It just looks like one. If it is :clink: on keeping it away from the rest of the tank mates. I may have to reconsider putting one in mine. Second statement is its just so unfair for someone to have a tank that nice...
  5. Grasspicker

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job there Sir. You have really done well.
  6. Grasspicker

1st SW/Reef Tank: 14g BioCube

Very nice indeed, The lady may be right on there being two kinds. Mine had the the Hairy legs though so I would say either I had a mild one or you just had a plain Evil one. I guess its a risk with crabs. My Arrow crab had to be removed from my tank for trying to execute my new...
  7. Grasspicker

I really hate to hear about the Emerald. :cry1: I never once saw anything out of mine that would lead me to believe he would be a problem and now im ashamed I recomended him. :ashamed: Could be the reason mine died. I have no idea what happened to him. I just found him one morning...
  8. Grasspicker

ZAPCOnj's Biocube 29 Build

Ive got a problem with it as well. Thanks for the link.
  9. Grasspicker

Does anyone else hate Marvin as much as me for his awesome tank. :surrender:
  10. Grasspicker

We're in for a ride guys!!!!

Pictures would be nice to evaluate the problem more efficiently. :) :hallo:
  11. Grasspicker

Let's watch my new tank grow

Looking very good. Stay with it, Its very rewarding to have people come over and just go :woohoo: over your hard work isnt it. :bouncer:
  12. Grasspicker

WOW, look at my tank:D

Great job there prow. Does anyone else hate prow like I do because he has clowns that host Hammers :ashamed:
  13. Grasspicker

ZAPCOnj's Biocube 29 Build

Hey Zap, Im not sure if your testing it but you need to tes Calcium as well. It has a lot to do with how much good algae your tank will produce as well i think. I know for sure that you need it for good Coral growth. The tank is looking very good by the way. If you have the chance to...
  14. Grasspicker

Dan & Mandy's 29 gal Biocube

thanks Niki. Ive been just blowing it off the sand but ill do the turky baster thing to get it out. Good looking out. I only feed them once a day. Maby im overfeeding and just dont realize it. The little clowns have started nipping at me when i put my hand in the tank to move stuff...
  15. Grasspicker

Yea I want them to grow in. I would rather have a tank that has some years to it than a full one with only a few months. Im seeing good growth in some areas. Does anyone know how long it takes for a the Zoa's to start to spread. I have two that I really hope take off because of their unique...
  16. Grasspicker

Everything is still going fine with the tank. Just wated everyone to know we havent had any problems. Im getting a little of red algae growth. Im not too sure why. I missed a week of water changes that spiked my Nitrates and I believe thats the problem. Im back to regular changes but the...
  17. Grasspicker

new worm, black & clear

It could be a peanut worm. Ive been told thats what mine may be. Your discription sounds like what I have in my tank. Blackish Gray and opaque. Has what looks like a fluke mouth.
  18. Grasspicker

That is a nice colony. Good find there.
  19. Grasspicker

U will love the emerald crab. Trust me, they are harmless. I watch mine around the corals and he never has any interest. They are fun to watch as well, with their little saucer plate pinchers. :) Dont worry about the Emerald, Go get one and see, you wont regret it. If you do get a...
  20. Grasspicker

Nice tank man. I bet it is even more stunning in person. :golf: